Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Wildlings – calling Account Managers and Account Directors
Want to join a rapidly growing, local, creative agency that’s looking to grow their work family?
We’re looking for people who want to think beyond the traditional agency walls. As a Wildling you’ll:
· Help shape our State with Development WA.
· Promote Christmas in the City of Perth.
· Work with firefighters throughout the State.
· Produce anthems for WA with WASO.
· Be part of the solar power revolution with the team at Plico.
· Help students Make Tomorrow Better with Curtin.
· Create a Festival to celebrate our State, attracting 200,000 people.
· Produce innovative activations like WA’s biggest ever drone show.
· Track giant sharks.
· Save lives on the water.
· Help save lives on WA roads.
· Lead the fight at the frontline of children’s healthcare.
Interested? Great, because we’re looking for Account Managers and Account Directors who value the creative process and client relationships as much as we do.
You’ll bring a sense of curiosity, creativity, fastidious attention to detail, experience with managing projects and supporting Senior Directors and Creative teams. A team player with a can-do attitude is exactly who we’re after.
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV and a note on why you work in advertising to Nicole Lennox Gray.
Paramount (Network 10) – Media Sales Executive
Paramount is a global media and entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young (and the young at heart of course!).
We pride ourselves on creating content that gets people talking. What’s more, you’ll find all these great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, Nickelodeon), our digital platform 10 Play that also includes a vast array of Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV known as FAST (including numerous MTV and Nickelodeon channels), and our subscription video on demand service Paramount+.
This is a permanent full-time role based in PERTH (hybrid work model)
Enough about us! What you’ll do as a Sales Executive:
The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day running of top-tier clients under the guidance of a Group Sales Manager, who you will work with closely.
Together you will ensure budgets are set and achieved, enhance renewals, acquire new clients and work with the wider sales organisation across Revenue, Traffic, Digital, and Partnerships.
As a Sales Executive you’ll:
· Manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for revenue and share targets.
· Proactively meet with agencies and present opportunities.
· Work towards and achieving set budgets and reaching revenue targets.
· Negotiate deals and respond to client briefs.
· Work cohesively with broadcast, digital and integration teams to provide well-rounded solutions for our clients.
· Work in conjunction with the Partnerships team on developing and selling premium sponsorship opportunities.
· Find opportunities to streamline process and improve productivity.
· Build strong relationships with clients and agencies.
· Embrace new sales initiatives and improvements.
· Be managing a Sales Assistant.
Our Sales team would love to see:
· Experience in a similar B2B Media sales/Account Management experience.
· Proactive and service driven.
· Strong Account Management skills and ability to build internal and external relationships.
· Ability to pull together a business plan and drive strategic priorities to grow revenue and share.
· Ability to work autonomously on key projects and opportunities.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
· High level of detail, flexibility, time management and accuracy.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Professional and confident presentation skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines.
· IBMS and Mediawise software knowledge would be great but definitely not essential
We could just list the numerous benefits our employees avail of every day. However, for now we’ll just leave you with how our employees feel about us:
· 92% of our employees stated they would highly recommend Paramount to a friend (Glassdoor)
· We hold a 4.1 STAR RATING, by far the highest rating in the media sector (Seek Company Profiles)
Paramount embraces differences and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First Peoples, and the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging, and we are proud to live in a country which is home to the world’s oldest living cultures.
Rare – Advertising, Client Partner, Digital Experience
We’re on the lookout for a social media strategist and digital marketer to join us at Rare – Perth’s award winning and largest independent full-service agency.
As the Client Partner, Digital Experience (DX) you will establish and maintain client relationships by acting as a project manager and strategic consultant to deliver social media activity and website projects for a range of national brands.
Your Responsibilities can include:
• Maintaining a high-standard of client service
• Delivering high-quality outputs and outcomes
• Developing strategy and leading workshops
• Planning, implementing & reporting on paid social campaigns
• Collaborating on content creation and implementation
You’re a thought leader and business builder with a passion for social media and digital marketing. In this role, you’ll be a trusted advisor for clients – leveraging your platform knowledge and growth mindset to build brands and grow businesses via digital channels.
You’re a team player who is curious about the world and people around you. Like us, you value ‘good humans’ and find fun in meaningful work and learning/celebrating with your collaborators.
We request that you have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role and hands-on experience managing paid and organic social media activity across channels such as Meta, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn. Ideally, you’ve also had experience working with influencers and managing website projects.
• We have a creative, fun, strong and rewarding team culture.
• Values that align with our team – Be Good Humans, Find the Fun, Wonder More, Join Forces and Hunt Greatness.
• Heritage listed office building & city centre location, for convenience, comfort and to enable our high-performing team.
• We pride ourselves on building close and mutually respectful relationships with our amazing clients, locally, nationally and internationally.
• Member of the Advertising Council of Australia.
• Perks? We have over 50 of them! Here’s a few highlights:
• Flexible and remote working for greater work and life balance.
• A $1,500 p.a. training allowance and a 24 hours study budget to help you hone your professional development.
• Wellbeing support through our confidential and 24-hour Employee Assistance Program counselling, as well as Rare Reset Days.
• A freebie day off for your birthday!
• Paid Parental Leave, a baby shower and celebratory announcements when you’re growing your family.
• A celebration of all cultures within our very thorough and active Festive Calendar, as well as supporting cultural public holiday swaps.
If you’re passionate and live and breathe digital we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today by submitting your Resume and a one-page Cover Letter.
The Fine Print
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Emailed applications will not be accepted.
No recruitment consultants please.
As we strive to Be Good Humans we will endeavor to respond electronically to all applications that are unsuccessful. However we appreciate your understanding that due to the high number of applications that we will receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.