Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday. Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $50 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
SEO Specialist – Bonfire
Bonfire is WA’s leading independent Google Premier Partner. We have a great opportunity for an SEO Specialist to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is proficient in SEO best practices with the ability to strategize for long term SEO growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Completing SEO Audits
• Performing keyword research
• Completing SEO project tasks such as setting up Search Console and campaign goals in Google Analytics
• Overseeing and optimising local SEO plans such as Google My Business
• Supporting Digital Account Managers with strategies to optimise campaigns by performing research, analysing SEO relevant data, developing key insights and strategies based on campaign results
• Working with the Digital Marketing Specialists to execute content optimisation strategies
These will be desirable from you:
• Professional SEO experience
• The ability to conduct and analyse keyword research
• Experience conducting SEO site audits
• An understanding of link building and content optimisation
• Hands-on experience using industry standard tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush and Keyword Planner
• Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Google My Business
What we can provide you:
We’re a company with a great culture. We have strong values, we have a talented team with a genuine focus on high performance and a growing, profitable business with all the benefits that come along with it. We’re family and lifestyle friendly, with flexible working if needed. We have an incredible working environment in the heart of Subiaco. Oh, and we’ve been recognised by our industry for our work – which gives us regular opportunities to socialise and celebrate our success.
If this sparks your interest, please apply via SEEK.