Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
JUNIOR COPYWRITER – MARKETFORCE GROUP
Creativity is always the answer. This statement is the driving mission behind everything we do. We currently have a great opportunity for an emerging copywriter to live and breathe this mantra every day, turning a love for words and ideas into a rewarding career at Marketforce Group.
Reporting directly into the CCO, you’ll work on iconic WA brands in a high energy, contemporary agency environment with art directors, designers, content creators, strategists, media all in one place, creating brilliantly creative work that solves client problems.
Must be conceptually strong and have the ability to then write those ideas into all manner of platforms from TV scripts to print to digital to websites, and more.
• Collaborating with account management colleagues to understand client’s requirements and core messages.
• Work with art directors, designers, coders, animators, film makers to generate creative concepts that work across all screens and spaces.
• Write engaging copy for these concepts Tailor concepts and copy to various audiences and client TOVs.
• Staying abreast of emerging comms industry trends.
• Updating and improving copy to clients’ expectations.
• Proofing and checking your own copy.
Key Skills required
• Experience with concept development across multiple channels.
• Excellent long-form copywriting and storytelling.
• Experience with direct highly desirable.
• Results driven with a focus on attention to detail.
• Ability to collaborate with art directors and designers.
• Strong communications skills and ability to persuasively present your own work to clients and colleagues.
• Tertiary qualified in communications, writing or equivalent.
• AWARD School completion desirable.
• Salary based on experience.
To apply, email your resumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST – THE MARKETING MIX
The Marketing Mix is currently looking to appoint an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team managing the digital strategy & marketing campaigns on behalf of our expanding range of clients.
This is a great opportunity to work with a wide range of clientele including the Automotive, Property & Retail sectors to Oil & Gas companies. The role is often fast paced and varied with a strong emphasis on SEO, SEM, Social Media & Google Ad campaigns, Lead generation & Branding Campaigns.
The successful applicant must have a solid, up-to-date knowledge of the digital space, social media and digital marketing mediums. Experience working in an agency or media industry is preferred but not essential. Being degree qualified in marketing & communications is highly desirable.
You will be self-motivated, have a positive attitude and exceptional communication skills, show initiative and multitask well within a team environment. This is a varied role and will suit someone with a diverse set of skills and interests.
• Manage the planning, production, and delivery of digital campaigns for our clients.
• Develop and implement engaging digital campaigns for varied target audiences across multiple digital channels.
• Manage client budgets across digital platforms to achieve desired outcomes whilst staying within budget.
• Develop, manage & optimise PPC campaigns.
• Work with our graphic designers and account management teams.
• Supervise and support existing team members.
• Manage and assist with campaign report generation General website content maintenance and reporting working with team members.
• Remain up to date with emerging digital and social media trends and ensure all activities are in alignment with best practice.
Required Skills and Experience
• Must have at least 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing and communications role, being at the coalface of setting up and running digital campaigns across the digital spectrum. Prior agency experience preferred.
• Proven agility, flexibility and proactivity to work across numerous campaigns on a daily basis.
• A deep and extensive knowledge of Email marketing, Digital Advertising, Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Campaign Monitor & Mailchimp, Zapier, Instagram.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing online strategy.
• Strong understanding of web design and web analysis.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal & written, both in a team environment & client facing.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Applied understanding of UX/UI principles.
• Develop effective & engaging communications for varied audiences across multiple channels including social media posts, website copy & campaign copy.
Along with your CV detailing relevant experiences please include a 1-page cover letter and submit to our General Manager, Kathy McCarthy via email, email@example.com