Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR – VAL MORGAN CINEADS
At Val Morgan CINEads, we’re a talented and creative group. We’re the leaders in local cinema advertising with a comprehensive digital portfolio spanning across Australia.
Owned and backed by The HOYTS Group, we’re looking for dedicated people who are passionate about our industry and ready for a challenge to join our team.
We are on the hunt for a Customer Service Administrator to join our team in Perth. This is a pivotal administrative role focused on providing first-class customer service and accurate data entry. You will provide administrative support to the sales team whilst also overseeing accounts and ensuring campaigns run smoothly from beginning to end.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Being the face of the company, responding to any queries or questions
• Completing regular reports on accounts and campaigns
• Identifying outstanding payments and chasing debtors when necessary
• Liaising with the wider business and providing progress updates
• General office administration and support
Who are we looking for?
This role calls for a highly organised individual with an analytical mind. We need a team player with a can-do attitude who will pursue any challenge and take ownership of their duties.
Experience in a similar role or customer service, accounts or data entry is highly desirable.
We’re also looking for someone with:
• High attention to detail with the ability to work to strict deadlines
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
• Team player, welcoming ideas from others and prepared to actively share information
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Experience in building and sustaining positive relationships with diverse stakeholders
Benefits & Culture
We’re proud of our dynamic workforce, our people are everything and we care about each other here. People love working at Val Morgan CINEads because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking & award-winning team who give a damn about what they do! If you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it?
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now, email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
SENIOR DIGITAL ADVERTISING SPECIALIST – BONFIRE
Unique opportunity to join the Bonfire Team!
Bonfire is WA’s leading independent Google Premier Partner. An award-winning digital performance agency that has built an enviable reputation for delivering impressive marketing outcomes for businesses like Water Corporation, REIWA, Betts, Intercontinental Hotel Group and many more iconic brands.
We’re seeking a motivated and success-driven Senior Digital Advertising Specialist to join our digital performance agency.
Operating in a high growth industry, you’ll be joining a highly experienced team with significant market opportunity, backed by a trusted brand, quality service offering and strong marketing support.
This is a senior role and will suit a passionate, detail-oriented person who possesses sharp attention to detail and is experienced in Paid Advertising across search, ecommerce and social platforms.
Reporting to the Digital Advertising Manager, this position will support and work closely with other team members in the Digital Services teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Developing and optimising quality paid advertising campaigns across various networks such as Google Ads & Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more.
• Consulting with clients to understand their business and translate that into a PPC strategy that will achieve their objectives.
• Combining data and common sense to make informed decisions on campaigns.
• Reporting and confidently presenting on results using real-world ROI data.
• Delivering exceptional customer service to internal teams and external clients. This means meeting deadlines, communicating efficiently, being proactive, and being flexible in your delivery.
To be successful, you will need:
• At least 3 years of professional Google and social network advertising experience working with clients or in-house.
• An understanding of data and analytics – the ability to question and investigate patterns with a critical eye, and develop strategies from this analysis.
• A proactive attitude that can be applied to your clients’ work, the team around you, and the business as a whole.
• An absolutely critical eye for detail. Every number, letter and character matters.
• Confidence to take ownership of your work and clients’ accounts, with support from your team.
• To possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and active listening skills.
• The ability to build rapport with peers and clients, and work well within a team environment. You will need to be able to meet with your clients and communicate your strategy, process, and results. Experience with client-facing reporting is a necessity.
• Google Ads and Facebook Certifications will be looked upon favourably.
If this sparks your interest, please apply via SEEK.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – DISCUS PRINT & SIGNAGE
As the State’s original and leading large format printer we have the privilege of working with Perth’s biggest brands and events. A rare opportunity has arisen for an innovative, results-orientated individual to be an integral part of driving and delivering our graphic design service.
You’ll work both ‘in’ the business and ‘on’ the business – conceptualising and designing client artwork, as well as working with the Marketing Manager on delivering a range of Discus Print & Signage visual communications.
Playing an important role in our commercial graphic fitout team, your talent will shine while designing unique environmental graphics for interior fitout projects.
For more info, and how to apply, check out https://discus.com.au/graphicdesignerjobperth/
GRAPHIC DESIGNER NEEDED AT TRANSPERTH
We have the opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our team in a permanent position. This role is responsible for the coordination of signage across our network, from concept to delivery.
You will also assist in the production of graphic design materials for the Transperth and Transwa brands. You need sound experience in coordinating projects and demonstrated experience in the production of graphic design, including print and digital communications.
Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is critical to being suitable for the position.
Get more information and apply here.
MEDIA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Full Time or Part Time) – DIGITAL LOOP
Digital Loop is a digital media company – exclusive agents to some of Australia’s largest digital media companies, including The Guardian Australia, VICE, Mamamia, Evolve, The Brag Media, Ziff Davis, inMobi, Student Edge, The Roar and RTR FM.
We specialise in delivering premium experiences across content, video, display, social and audio and provide bespoke creative services to a range of local and national clients.
About the opportunity
We are growing our sales team and need an experienced Business Development Manager, who has previously worked in media in Perth to help generate sales and build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We deal both with agencies and brands directly, and require an ambitious, driven individual. Responsibilities include new business development, creative and campaign management.
We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
• Previous experience within media sales in Perth (Essential).
• Previous experience in digital media sales (Highly regarded).
• Exceptional organisation / time-management skills.
• Exceptional presentation, communication and computer skills.
Based out of our Mount Lawley office, you will be primarily responsible for winning client briefs and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in winning briefs, strong commercial acumen, solid negotiation skills and a huge passion for the digital media industry!
To be part of the loop, please email your resumé to Chris Coufos – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Wednesday, September 23, 2020.