Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
MEDIA MANAGER – UNION (a WPP AUNZ Company)
Team Union is a unique team within the broader WPP AUNZ network, bespoke to service Bankwest. You will be immersed in a variety of exciting integrated opportunities, focusing on the construct and execution of offline media campaigns.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing the media strategy to life across Offline channels and ensure you deliver best in market amplification and negotiations that drive the client’s budget hard. With well established relationships with all Perth media partners, you will be empowered to develop go-to-market trading strategies, delivering on all client objectives and smashing benchmarks.
Three best things about this job
• Lead with autonomy in Perth with the backing of the broader team in Sydney, driving best in class Offline media campaign responses, negotiations and relationships
• Work on a well-respected client in an ever-changing landscape, alternating between client and WPP offices.
• Variety in your role – You will work in a full service team giving you exposure to creative development process as well as your day to day media responsibilities.
See all the details and apply here.
FRONT-END DEVELOPER (3 month contract/possible extension) – LATERAL ASPECT
Lateral Aspect is a leading WA independent creative advertising agency, established in 1997.
We’re looking for a front end developer to join our dev-team and help with overflow work, including full site builds from design mock-ups, down to maintenance and small feature additions to already established sites.
We build custom websites and maintain a range of client websites including some with legacy code, so being able to adapt to varied codebases is a big bonus.
We’re a team focused environment however being able to switch between collaboration and independent work is a must.
Two to four years working professionally preferred but will consider others depending on their portfolio.
• Core competencies in HTML/CSS(SASS)/PHP.
• Understanding of BEM for CSS preferred but similar CSS architecture is fine.
• An understanding of git. Either GUI or command line is not a problem. We use BitBucket for our repos so a familiarity is great but not needed.
• Base understanding of accessibility.
• Can build WordPress websites from scratch
• Good knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields.
• Basic understanding of separation of concerns in PHP.
• Base level knowledge in WooCommerce a bonus.
• Experience building EDMs in MailChimp also a positive.
• Basic understanding of Adobe XD a positive but not a must.
Please send a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 14th August.
Only preferred candidates will be contacted.