Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
MEDIA MANAGER – UNION (a WPP AUNZ Company)
Team Union is a unique team within the broader WPP AUNZ network, bespoke to service Bankwest. You will be immersed in a variety of exciting integrated opportunities, focusing on the construct and execution of offline media campaigns.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing the media strategy to life across Offline channels and ensure you deliver best in market amplification and negotiations that drive the client’s budget hard. With well established relationships with all Perth media partners, you will be empowered to develop go-to-market trading strategies, delivering on all client objectives and smashing benchmarks.
Three best things about this job
• Lead with autonomy in Perth with the backing of the broader team in Sydney, driving best in class Offline media campaign responses, negotiations and relationships
• Work on a well-respected client in an ever-changing landscape, alternating between client and WPP offices.
• Variety in your role – You will work in a full service team giving you exposure to creative development process as well as your day to day media responsibilities.
See all the details and apply here.
AGENCY PRODUCER – 303 MULLENLOWE
Looking for an opportunity to help clients gain an unfair share of attention? 303 MullenLowe is a different kind of agency beast. We integrate all arms of our industry in one place – creative, design production, strategy, media, data and technology – to deliver powerful creative solutions that punch well above their weight.
We hire people who scare us, because the status quo scares us more – so if you’re a breed apart, you could be just the Agency Producer we’re looking for.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have minimum 4 years’ experience as a producer at either an agency or production house.
• Lead all aspects of broadcast production.
• Have a passion for delivering great creative output and work to raise the bar on production quality.
• Work in a close-knit partnership with the creative, business management and finance teams.
• Have built existing relationships with production suppliers and freelancers and look to forge new ones.
• Deliver campaigns effectively, on time and on budget.
• Plan and manage several productions simultaneously.
• Create and maintain estimates, supplier invoices, POs to ensure sound financials on each project.
• Attend and manage shoots.
• Attend and manage studio/sound/post-production sessions.
• Manage talent, music logs/rollovers.
• Assist in maintaining the agency edit suite.
• Be experienced in all forms of digital and social video production.
• Display a high degree of initiative and motivation.
• Have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency/prioritisation.
• Strong presentation and communication skills with the confidence to present to senior members of a client team.
• Hold a current visa to work in Australia.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter and resume to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 31st July.
EVER FANCIED A GIG CLIENT SIDE? TRANSPERTH ARE HIRING!
We have an opportunity for an industry gun to join our team for a six month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
This role contributes to the coordination of Transperth’s marketing and communication activities, the management of social media channels and content production, as well as the coordination and promotion of Transperth’s special event services.
You’ll require considerable experience in the development and implementation of integrated marketing and communication strategies/campaigns and demonstrated experience managing social media platforms.
See all the essential details and apply here.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Full Time or Part Time) – DIGITAL LOOP
Digital Loop are exclusive agents to some of Australia’s largest digital media companies, including The Guardian Australia, VICE, Mamamia, Evolve, The Brag Media, Ziff Davis, inMobi, Student Edge and RTR FM.
We specialise in delivering premium experiences across content, video, display, social and audio and provide bespoke creative services to a range of local and national clients.
About the opportunity
With business continuing to grow, we need to expand our sales team. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help manage current clients and develop new sales.
Dealing with both direct clients and agencies, we require a forward-thinking, organised media professional who can build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities include new business development, creative and campaign management.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
• Previous experience within media sales and specifically digital media sales highly regarded.
• Exceptional organisation / time-management skills.
• Exceptional presentation, communication and computer skills.
• Strong commercial acumen, solid negotiation skills and a huge passion for the digital media industry!
Based out of our Mt Lawley office, the position is available on a full-time or part-time basis for the right candidate.
To be part of the Loop, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: July 31, 2020.