Each week Campaign Brief posts positions within the advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday. Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
• SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER – MENTOR MARKETING
• CAMPAIGN IDEAS COORDINATOR – THE STUDIO AT SCA
• CONTENT MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST – CV CHECK LIMITED
• GRAPHIC DESIGNER – SCITECH
• BRAND EXPERIENCE MANAGER – THE BRAND AGENCY
• ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – THE BRAND AGENCY
• OFFICE MANAGER / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – THE BRAND AGENCY
• HEAD OF DIGITAL STRATEGY & CONTENT – THE WEST COAST EAGLES
SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER – MENTOR MARKETING
Mentor Marketing is a boutique media agency, based in Perth. Completely independent, we pride ourselves on providing a bespoke media offering based on strong partnerships with our valued clients and agencies.
We believe in adapting our service proposition to meet the needs of each and every one of our clients to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved every time. Our varied and eclectic client mix, and the evolving nature of our industry, presents us with great opportunity to push boundaries and benchmarks, which we love, however the core value we seek is a true team player.
Whilst we could now list experience required and the responsibilities of the role, ultimately how you’d fit with our awesome team is much more important to us.
So, if you’d like to grab a coffee (or a gin), have a chat or simply find out more, please email email@example.com
(All expressions of interest are held in complete confidence.)
3 POSITIONS AT THE BRAND AGENCY PERTH
The Brand Agency Perth has 3 positions available:
CAMPAIGN IDEAS CO-ORDINATOR – THE STUDIO AT SCA
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We comprise of the HIT and Triple M audio and digital network, Regional Television Representation and podcast platform PodcastOne. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
Southern Cross Austereo is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join The Studio team at Southern Cross Austereo in Perth – working across the Hit Network (hit92.9), Triple M Network (mix94.5) and PodcastOne brands in the role of Campaign Implementation Coordinator.
The Studio at SCA is the commercial creative services department of the business, assisting the Sales team to solve client challenges.
Based in our Perth office and reporting to the Head of The Studio, this role is primarily tasked with project managing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for our advertising clients. Event Management is a highly critical aspect to this role so experience in this area would be well regarded.
This role is great foot in the door to a company with amazing culture and endless opportunities. We are looking for the right candidate to join a high performing and award-winning team.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Collaborate with the Studio Team and Account Managers to receive and interpret briefs from direct clients and agency partners in market.
- Support The Studio and Sales teams in the development of campaign ideation, responses, and implementation.
- Establish the detail required to pitch ideas, knowing that it is important for us to be able to deliver what we pitch.
- Research pricing, approvals, logistics and other such details that allow for concepted ideas to be able to be delivered.
- Lead the implementation of the majority of sold campaigns, including but not limited to: client liaison, site checks, event bump in/out, event management, prize procurement, prize allocation, terms & conditions, talent fee payments, talent management, runsheets, etc
- Manage event activation staff and be prepared for events that occur outside of regular business hours where you will be expected to be onsite
- Responsible for the contribution to development of Post Campaign Reports and Case Studies relating to work produced by The Studio with the assistance and collaboration of the other members of The Studio Leadership team
- Responsible for team administration and event coordination
Skills and Work Ethic:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong logistical planning skills and the ability to work to and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and prioritise between them.
- Has a positive attitude to change and new challenges.
- Deal effectively with the unexpected – thinks on their feet and is calm in the face of pressurized situations.
- Thrives in an environment which is a constantly changing, highly competitive and fast paced.
- Takes responsibility and is willing to be held accountable for their own actions.
Applications close 5pm on Friday, March 8, unless a suitable applicant is found prior to this date.
CONTENT MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST – CV CHECK LIMITED
• Your chance to join an exciting HR technology company based in Australia & New Zealand
• F/T Role with flexible work conditions
• Dedicated mentoring to ensure your success
CVCheck is a dynamic ASX listed business, servicing over 17,000 corporate customers across Australia and New Zealand.
Our leading technology and best practice customer service, helps organisations reduce risk when hiring and making more confident hiring decisions.
Our values include: Creative Insight, Leadership, Integrity, Enthusiasm, Nurturing Relationships and Truth, and our aim is to provi
de the verified information that supports people in building trust and growing honest relationships.
Your new role
- Writing: you will not only love to write but be damn good at it too. The key here is to translate often complex technical topics into pedestrian, simple to understand copy, supported by interesting storytelling. Your writing will take various formats from campaign landing page copy and product flyers to opinion pieces in new blog content.
- Business Outcomes: The content you will be responsible for connects CVCheck with potential new customers, not to mention nurturing and building further engagement with our existing customers.
- Customer Engagement & Empathy: You will actively promote and nurture two-way conversations and develop community engagement through our blog and social channels, so CVCheck leaves every online conversation on a high further cementing our objective of being the trusted advisor within its industry.
- Strategy: You’ll have the ability to tease out social and content strategy in collaboration with the broader marketing team.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Proof is in the pudding so you also dive into social engagement & conversion metrics to identify and communicate clear, tangible insights which help you produce more winning content!
- Marketing Mix: You’ll have experience and/or have an understanding of other key marketing functions such as paid media (primarily social), search, email marketing, website management and how distributing content on social media affects them all.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role, particularly writing and creating content from ideation through to production and execution.
- Live and breathe social media, so solid professional experience in writing copy and creating a variety of assets for social media will be necessary.
- Passionate, lively, self-motivated and confident – enthusiasm for every project and piece of content that you touch.
- Advanced writing and verbal communication skills – ability to produce high-quality content and communicating effectively in person with our awesome stakeholders to get the job managed well.
- Persuasive, tenacious and resilient – the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, regularly changing and growing business. It’s an exciting time to join CVCheck!
- Previous experience working with various marketing tech software to manage your content scheduling, website content, client data, analytics and project manage tasks.
What you’ll get in return
- Flexibility and scope to take our content marketing and social media program to the next level.
- Work with an organisation who are truly committed to continuous improvement in our customers’ experience.
- A supportive, collaborative and dynamic team that appreciate food and a good meme.
- Management who have an open-door policy and promote company-wide collaboration.
- Variety, variety, variety – no two days will ever be the same.
- Opportunities to learn and further develop your professional skills.
- Perth office within a 3 minute walk from Glendalough train station and free access to a gym, pool, tennis courts and an onsite café.
What to do next
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be part of the CVCheck team, please apply via Seek, sending your CV and cover letter, including a short paragraph on one thing you would change on CVCheck’s blog or social media profiles to be more engaging.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – SCITECH
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an Iconic West Australian organisation. Our people are passionate about fulfilling our mission, and our new overarching strategy is based on future sustainability, impact, innovation, relevance and positioning. This is an awesome time to join our team as we embark on this exciting journey of transformation.
About the role
- Graphic designer role with exposure to interior design and 3D modelling
- Full time or temporary opportunity available.
Are you a mid-weight designer looking for a unique in-house opportunity? Then this role could be for you. You will be working with a collaborative team in the Digital and Creative Studio. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and production of creative and graphic design solutions that support a range of initiatives across Scitech–including promotional materials, marketing communications campaigns and exhibition design.
You will be an integral member of the team creating innovative and compelling work that brings to life the Scitech brand and embraces best-practice approaches to meet the requirements outlined in creative briefs–from ideation to execution. Through experimentation, critical thinking, and extraordinary attention to detail, you will be instrumental in developing work that inspires both current and potential customers for one of Western Australia’s most beloved brands.
- Produce a high standard of digital and printed creative work for diverse purposes, audiences and projects
- Liaise with internal customers regarding specifications, briefs, timeframes, production details and changes as required
- Liaise with printers and other production suppliers as required
- Support the Senior Graphic Designer and Manager, Digital and Creative as required.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with a minimum of 3 years’ Graphic Design experience, agency experience desirable
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite CS6 skills including InDesign, Sketchup, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You are naturally curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities with an ability to react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction to pivot when necessary
- Demonstrated experience liaising with external service providers
- Experience with 3D modelling program – Blender or 3DS Max, and knowledge of AutoCAD and file transfer protocols a plus
- Photography, video editing skills and knowledge of interactive media and user experience design a plus.
Please apply by submitting your CV, a brief introduction/cover letter and an up-to-date portfolio to Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scitech will close this role once sufficient applications have been received.
HEAD OF DIGITAL STRATEGY & CONTENT – THE WEST COAST EAGLES
The West Coast Eagles is looking for a creative, disciplined and dynamic Digital Strategy & Content specialist to guide, drive and manage digital transformation for the club.
This role requires strong leadership and stakeholder management skills (internal & external) to deliver against an ambitious digital brand strategy. Applications close on March 13 at 12 pm.
Please apply via Seek.