Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
The Brand Agency – Senior Media Planner
We are looking for an experienced Media Planner to join our team in Perth.
Someone with 5+ years experience, ideally working in an agency across all media channels. You are interested in how data, technology and creative use of media can be applied to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
The Brand Agency, WA’s most successful advertising and technology agency, part of WPP.
What does this mean for you?
• In short, strength in numbers.
• Leading local and national clients.
• A diverse pool of top industry talent, backed by a global network giving global perspective.
• Room to grow and the support to get you there.
As Senior Media Planner you will:
• Lead media strategy, planning, implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaign activity across all media channels.
• Work collaboratively with all teams across the agency to deliver truly integrated communications and solutions.
• Have access to the resources of GroupM, growing your skills at the global cutting edge of media.
This role is a 12-month parental leave contract.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
The fine print
The Brand Agency is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Full-time/part-time negotiable.
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.
Lush – Account Manager
We’re a deep-thinking, long-form content and comms agency that has seriously flown under the radar during our 14 years of brand storytelling. We’re a small team of creative imaginative humans who’ve developed an incredible working culture while co-creating interesting, thought-provoking work. We’re writers, strategists, animators, producers, and film makers. And now is the perfect time to bring on a talented account manager.
Bringing on an account manager
We highly highly (that wasn’t a typo) value the role of the suit. You are creative, strategic thinkers who can wrangle a client report into a creative brief with one hand and finalise monthly invoicing with the other. You are the formidable glue that holds this entire industry together.
The perks of Lush life
• Flexibility – every agency says it but we take it to the next level. Our writer spent two weeks working from Switzerland. Our animator was in Italy. We work around school pick-ups, deep-thinking cafe days, and WFH days (obviously), and we’re open to a part-time account manager if that works best.
• Autonomy – you will be part of designing the processes and making them work efficiently for you. We have a whole lot of autonomy here; micro-managing can stay in 2010.
• Culture – we just genuinely like working together. We’ve all come to Lush and stayed. This is a place where we banter, do good work, support each other, and prioritise balance (this is an agency that leaves work on time. Seriously).
• More on culture – we don’t pre-determine how you nurture your working relationships—we adopt a flexible, opt-in model with no mandatory Friday drinks or essential agency parties. There are plenty of ways to connect, ensuring that accessibility and inclusion are practiced and not just preached.
• Career progression – this role is made for growth. There is room to move into an account director role in the coming years and build your team as the agency grows.
What you bring to the table
This is not a junior, fresh-out-of-uni role. We are looking for someone who has a minimum of three years agency experience (or have worked client-side project managing multiple business/brand streams).
We set people up to succeed; when it comes to account management at Lush, we think that means:
• That you think creatively and strategically
• You can write an impressive brief
• You feel comfortable presenting to clients and managing those relationships
• You bring solutions to the table
• You manage timelines and budgets
• You know when to push back (on a bad brief, a misdirected idea, an impossible deadline)
• You can spot project landmines—scope creep or concepting blow outs—and know what to do about them
• You can write reports based on analytics from amplification partners (digital and PR)
• After we’ve delivered a project, you think about what could be next
Who you will work with
We see this role starting in editorial and strategy, then moving into the film and animation side of the business once the processes are running smoothly.
Tell us a bit about you
Put your imposter syndrome aside and get self indulgent—we can’t wait to hear all about you.
Moonsail – Social Media Specialist
Moonsail is looking for an ambitious and creatively talented Social Media Specialist to join our fast-growing ranks.
As Moonsail’s Social Media Specialist, you’ll apply your rock-solid understanding of modern socials to curate and produce engaging, platform-relevant content across both traditional and emerging channels. Our team understands the value of effective short-form video content and are particularly excited to work with someone passionate about developing content optimised for TikTok and Instagram Reels. Our perfect candidate (that’s you) also has a deep understanding of paid social media management and is eager to contribute to broader integrated digital media strategies.
Moonsail’s hiring approach is people-first, meaning that certain elements of this role and its responsibilities will be catered to suit the skills, interests and ambitions of the successful applicant.
Moonsail helps globally-minded brands grow through brand strategy and storytelling, world-class creative advertising, and thoughtful customer experience design. We work alongside brands and businesses with world-class products that deserve to succeed, whether that be through global ambition or those making a positive impact on our society and planet.
The Moonsail team stands by our values of integrity, curiosity and empowerment in everything we do. Moonsail is a place where staff have the permission and space to stand for what they believe in, the resources to explore and innovate on new ideas, and the support of a well-rounded team who thrive on positivity and shared success.
• Plan, produce and manage high-quality content for Moonsail and Moonsail clients across various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Twitter.
• Monitor and respond to comments and direct messages on behalf of Moonsail and Moonsail clients in a timely and professional manner, in accordance with brand-specific tone and messaging guidelines for government and non-government clients.
• Plan and manage the production of short-form video content suitable for publication across established and emerging platforms.
• Develop and monitor paid social media campaigns to generate reach, engagement, and conversions for Moonsail and Moonsail clients.
• Analyse and report on paid and organic social media metrics, including engagement, reach, impressions, and conversion rates.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, emerging platforms and algorithm changes to make relevant recommendations for new social media strategies and tactics.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure cohesive messaging and brand alignment across all channels.
• Provide guidance and training to clients on social media best practices and how best they to utilise social media across their various and specific industries.
• At least one year of experience managing client-based social media activity at an advertising, marketing, media or digital agency.
• Bold creativity, a keen eye for visual design and passion for storytelling.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proven track record of driving engagement and growth on social media platforms.
• Willingness to embrace new tools, technologies, and workflows.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organisation skills including the ability prioritise work across multiple projects, each with varied sets of internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience curating and producing effective short-form video content for social media platforms such as TikTok and Instagram Reels.
• Intermediate knowledge of social media metrics and analytics, with the ability to identify, analyse and report on key performance indicators.
• Strong editing and proofreading skills for the purposes of reviewing social, blog and website content.
• Work closely with a highly supportive, award-winning creative team.
• Enjoy a flexible work environment with options to work from home.
• Hone your skills in paid social media management and short-form video production.
• Expand your expertise with access to a self-managed annual training allowance designed to support your growth.
• Two ‘Me days’ per year on us (in addition to all your regular leave entitlements).
• Shape the future of your role through regular check-ins with leadership and collaborative three-monthly role and performance reviews.
Does kicking goals as Moonsail’s Social Media Specialist sound like the gig for you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, send your 1-2 page CV, a short cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit and any previous work likely blow our socks off to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Longreach Media – Account Director
Longreach Media is an Independent, full-service Media Agency in Perth, with a focus on delivering clients sound and effective media strategy, planning, and buying. We are a small and collaborative team that works hard to ensure we provide the best possible service for our clients across all media. We operate as advisors to our clients and go above and beyond to make sure that their needs are met and exceeded.
As the Account Director at Longreach Media, you will play a pivotal role in managing and cultivating key client accounts. You will be responsible for developing strong, collaborative relationships with clients, understanding their business objectives, and leading a team that includes an Account Manager and Account Coordinator to deliver exceptional media campaigns. This position requires a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of the media landscape, and a proven track record of driving results and delivery for their clients.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients by understanding their business goals and providing strategic guidance.
• Develop and implement effective media strategies and plans that align with clients’ objectives and maximise campaign performance.
• Provide strategic insights to clients on industry trends and opportunities.
• Lead and inspire your team, providing guidance and support to ensure the successful delivery of client campaigns.
• Oversee budget allocation and ensure effective utilisation of budget to achieve campaign objectives.
For more information, reach out to Angela Nutton at email@example.com.
Seven West Media – Direct Sales Executive
You may have heard of us, but did you know? Seven West Media (SWM) is not only the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA, we are a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members that love what we do. We get to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we aim to give our audience, clients and team the best experience. We comprise of brands including Channel Seven, The West Australian, The Sunday Times, thewest.com.au, PerthNow, 7plus, and thegame.com.au.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Direct Sales Executive to join our Perth Seven Sales team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive business growth and increase revenue. In this role, you will focus on identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and presenting customized sales solutions to meet their needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in sales as well as excellent communication and negotiation skills. You are passionate about sales and has a proven track record of successfully developing and closing new business deals.
About the role
• Manage set client portfolio to grow revenue for the Seven Network and the broader SWM group.
• Identify new client leads and setting up appointments to present opportunities.
• Meeting or exceeding sales revenue targets with the aim to assist Seven West Media to meet revenue and yield goals.
• Prepare & present communications for external customers/clients.
• Assist in the development of the sales business plan and strategies.
• Computer Skills to an advanced level – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
• Clear and concise communication skills.
• Well presented and possess a positive attitude.
• Previous B2B sales experience is desirable.
About the Benefits
• On top earnings with an attractive incentive scheme.
• Salary sacrifice packaging and a paid parental leave policy.
• Flexible and hybrid working arrangements.
• An Osborne Park location with an onsite café, free gym, and free parking.
• An employee Perks program, health and wellbeing support program and more.
Join us at Seven West Media and be a part of our success story. To apply simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts to submit your resume and any supporting documents. Please note, only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at one of Australia’s most prominent media companies to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au