Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Good Drinks Australia – Design Lead
Good Drinks Australia is one of the country’s largest independent brewers. Home to several beer and drink brands, the Good Drinks family includes Millers, Coors, Magners, Gage Roads Brew Co & Matso’s Broome & Sunshine Coast Brewery.
We are one of Australia’s largest independent craft brewers. In 2018 we purchased Matso’s Broome Brewery, as well as our newest brand Atomic Beer Project and venue in Sydney in 2020, we have also purchased a venue, opening December 2023, that will soon be the home of Matso’s on the Sunshine Coast.
On July 1st 2022, Good Drinks Australia commenced a distribution partnership with Miller-Coors International that includes brands such as Coors, Miller Chill, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Blood Orange as well as Magners Irish Cider.
With these new brands in the stable, we created Good Drinks, a new name to represent our independent Australian drinks company and our family of brands. Now you’ll find our growing portfolio of award-winning drinks in quality liquor stores and quality bars & restaurants across the country.
· Ability to lead and inspire a team of 2 designers to develop and design creative assets to brand guidelines and design systems, supporting with traffic flow and workload management.
· Track, review and manage all artwork creation to ensure high-quality design and communication.
· New Product & Brand Development – working closely with the Brand Team you will develop new products and initiatives from concept and design, through to execution and launch.
· Marketing Initiatives – Work closely with the Brand Team to continuously evolve and enhance the creative by adopting and adapting to new technologies and best practice principles to maximise consumer appeal and engagement.
· Asset Management – development and maintenance of brand/style guidelines, and control of brand assets, logo suits, and other brand particulars (in conjunction with Brand Manager).
· Print Management – ensure design quality and consistency is maintained across a variety of print and digital mediums across multiple brands.
· Activation – assist with the development of on and off-premise activations including Point of Sale (POS) material design, signage, event/experience design, and other ad-hoc projects.
· Photography / content capture – desired not essential
· Attendance at press checks
· Any other duties that may be directed from time to time
Required Skills & Experience
· Degree qualification in graphic design or similar.
· Min 8 years previous experience in a creative graphic design role (freelance, in-house, or agency)
· Ability to manage brand and design consistency across multiple brands
· Experience in brand development and strategy
· Understanding of a variety of print principles and applications, and managing rollout of design across multiple print mediums (packaging experience preferred)
· Understanding of digital design principles and applications
· Proven priority management skills and ability to meet competitive deadlines
· Desire to collaborate and involve key stakeholders in project development
· Desire to contribute design-thinking ideas to project development
Desired Skills and Experience
· Video Editing
We offer an attractive remuneration package for this role negotiable subject to experience.
Wildlings – Senior Account Director
Join us as a Senior Account Director at Wildlings
Are you ready to join a thriving, independent creative agency that’s expanding its work family?
We’re looking for someone who brings a blend of curiosity, creativity, attention to detail, project management expertise, and a knack for supporting Senior Directors and Creative teams.
Wildlings thrive beyond the boundaries of traditional agency work. As a Wildling, you’ll be at the forefront of:
· Showcasing our capital city.
· Collaborating with firefighters across the state.
· Crafting anthems for WA alongside WASO.
· Helping tackle youth homelessness.
· Empowering university students to find their path.
· Shaping our state’s future development opportunities.
· Contributing to the solar power revolution.
· Building a State-wide Festival attracting over 200,000 attendees.
· Track giant sharks.
· Ensuring ocean safety and saving lives.
· Working towards safer roads and saving lives in WA.
· Leading impactful initiatives in children’s healthcare.
Excited? Kindly send your CV along with a note to Nicole Lennox Gray – email@example.com
equ – Senior Digital Project Manager
WA’s leading independent digital consultancy with a proven pathway for progression.
Do you want to work for an award-winning agency where you constantly feel supported rather than stretched? Do you want to work for an agency that will genuinely help, not hinder, your progression? If the answer is yes, we would like to meet you!
About the Role
Due to continued growth we are looking for a proven, enthusiastic Senior Project Manager with digital experience to join our team. Flex your project management skills working on integrated web and mobile platforms in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
You will lead a scrum team and be responsible for managing and delivering projects to achieve continuous, quality delivery whilst maintaining a focus on value to meet project objectives.
With a focus on creative collaboration, you’ll join a dynamic, fast-paced environment working with high-profile organisations across the state and beyond to deliver unique digital products and experiences across large-scale web, app and digital marketing projects.
At equ, we’re all about delivering high-quality work, without the churn and burn. Working with a host of blue-chip organisations like FMG, Rottnest Island, Lotterywest, Keystart, Western Power, Keystart, Murdoch University, VenuesWest, and more.
If you’re looking to move away from shoe-string budgets and impossible deadlines, to work on innovative projects for clients who understand the value of true digital strategy, this is the role for you.
The right attitude is everything. You will be enthusiastic, professional and have exceptional communication skills. You will be passionate about all things digital and be a positive team player with proven project management skills.
Skills you’ll possess:
· A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar or relevant digital role.
· Experience with Agile and scrum methodologies.
· Experience using Jira and Confluence.
· A proven ability to successfully build and manage client relationships.
· A good understanding of the world of digital including enterprise software development processes and lifecycle.
· Strong leadership and mentoring skills, able to empower their team to deliver but provide strong direction, especially with regards to agile delivery.
· A result driven individual, you will possess the ability to navigate through ambiguity and evolve the change solution with flexibility and agility to meet business needs.
exceptional = standard
For nearly three decades we’ve harnessed the power of technology to digitally enable and enhance businesses, seamlessly bridging the gap between their today, and their tomorrow.
Home to some of Australia’s brightest digital talent, we help our clients navigate the unknown, empowering them to reach further and think bigger.
At equ, it’s all about delivering value. We work closely with our amazing clients to develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives and challenges in order to be a valued voice in the process.
Perks beyond the work
As important as the work we create is the environment and culture we nurture. You’ll feel empowered to contribute and drive positive change, whether it’s your first day or your 20th year.
With a focus on professional and personal development, promises from leadership turn into genuine career progression opportunities.
Additional benefits include:
· Hybrid and Flexible working options.
· An opportunity to work across technologies you are passionate about – cross skill, develop and grow.
· High-profile, exciting projects with a genuine focus on innovation
· Annual bonus incentive program.
· Ability to reach further and achieve your career aspirations through personalised professional development plans and ongoing training.
· An expert team of co-workers who are passionate and genuinely care about what they do.
Do you want to work in a team where you’ll feel empowered to impact from day one?
· Personalised professional development
· Flexible & hybrid working options
· Competitive salary
· Flexible public holidays
· Yearly bonus incentives
· Car salary sacrifice
· Ideal CBD location
· Birthday leave
Wildlings – calling Account Managers and Account Directors
Want to join a rapidly growing, local, creative agency that’s looking to grow their work family?
We’re looking for people who want to think beyond the traditional agency walls. As a Wildling you’ll:
· Help shape our State with Development WA.
· Promote Christmas in the City of Perth.
· Work with firefighters throughout the State.
· Produce anthems for WA with WASO.
· Be part of the solar power revolution with the team at Plico.
· Help students Make Tomorrow Better with Curtin.
· Create a Festival to celebrate our State, attracting 200,000 people.
· Produce innovative activations like WA’s biggest ever drone show.
· Track giant sharks.
· Save lives on the water.
· Help save lives on WA roads.
· Lead the fight at the frontline of children’s healthcare.
Interested? Great, because we’re looking for Account Managers and Account Directors who value the creative process and client relationships as much as we do.
You’ll bring a sense of curiosity, creativity, fastidious attention to detail, experience with managing projects and supporting Senior Directors and Creative teams. A team player with a can-do attitude is exactly who we’re after.
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV and a note on why you work in advertising to Nicole Lennox Gray.