Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
SwanCare – Marketing Officer
SwanCare is humbled to be the 2019 HRD Employer of Choice silver winner AND the 2019 national winner of the ACSA Award for Innovation in Service and Design! Working at SwanCare means more than ‘just a job’, we enrich lives for a living and pride ourselves on providing quality care, accommodation, and services to our residents. There is a reason we are one of WA’s leading not-for-profit aged care providers since 1961!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role you will be responsible for the continued development and implementation of all communications via marketing initiatives, PR opportunities and the management of other communication channels across various areas of the business.
Your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Content creation for staff and resident newsletters, social media and website
• Use social media to promote awareness of SwanCare
• Maintain website content
• Maintain Google Business and liaise with external search agency to uphold/increase search rankings
• Prepare communication materials, including press releases
• Produce targeted communications to clients
• Assist in implementation of effective media campaigns for retirement, home care and resident aged care accommodation
• Overseeing advertising, marketing and promotional material
• Identify and coordinate appropriate PR and marketing opportunities
• Support events and conferences
For more information, please view the Job Description here.
WHY WORK FOR US?
As the largest single site retirement and aged care community in WA, we are proud of our excellent reputation among our residents, their families, and our staff. You’ll see the difference you make every day in the smiles of our residents and our people, and in our collective success. With more than 1000 residents and 500 staff members, you are guaranteed to be working with a professional community of likeminded people. In return for the dedication of our people, we offer a truly rewarding career experience that recognises and encourages outstanding resident care, high achievement, and personal growth. Oh, and by the way, our people say we’re the warmest, most welcoming workplace you’ll ever find!
As our staff are our most valuable resource when it comes to delivering the highest level of quality care to our residents, we offer a range of industry-leading benefits to acknowledge their contributions. Find out more about what’s on offer.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• Attractive salary packaging options (pay no tax on an extra $15,900 per year and increase your take home pay)
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• A supportive and collaborative work culture where you feel like home
• Flexible hours to maintain work/life balance
• Automatic entry to our Best Practice award winning ‘Feathers’ reward and recognition program
• Exceptional on-site services and facilities
• A highly dynamic work environment that encourages employees to reach their full potential
• Discounts on HBF health insurance
• Free onsite parking
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, PR or other relevant field
• Demonstrated experience writing media-ready materials such as media releases and general marketing collateral
• Advanced communications skills with the ability to influence
• Advanced IT literacy skills including search, social, MS Suite of products
• Strong attention to detail
• Working rights within Australia
• National Police Clearance less than 6 months old or NDIS Worker Screening Check
• 2022 Influenza Statement
• COVID-19 Vaccination
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
Once the decision has been made, the successful applicant will be offered the position by a member of the People and Culture team. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email.
If you are interested in becoming part of the SwanCare team, apply today – we’d love to hear from you!
The West Australian – Digital Performance Manager
The West Australian Newspaper (as part of Seven West Media) is the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA. But we’re more than that – we’re a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members. We’re here to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we live to give our audience, clients and team the best experience.
As part of our team, you’ll learn, you’ll be challenged and you’ll grow. We think big, work hard and we have loads of fun along the way. You will be well supported, you will receive training on our systems and our products to confidently talk all things ‘Advertising’.
We currently have an opportunity to join our Digital team as a Digital Performance Manager where you will be responsible tasks for:
• Execute and manage all paid performance and remarketing campaigns, from implementation to growth and optimisation
• Project managing organic campaigns and drive strategies to promote client growth
• Day-to-day management of digital advertising campaigns (including reporting and insights)
• Assist in building new client strategy proposals, making a strong contribution to overall client strategies
• Help to implement digital advertising initiatives to facilitate revenue growth
• Represent SWM in a professional and courteous manner
If you’re ready for a career in the media industry, one that could take you anywhere, then we want to meet you. Join us behind the scenes at The Sunday Times, The West Australian, PerthNow and 7plus (to name a few) and let your talents shine.
If you have experience in industries similar to media then give us a shout. You bring the can-do attitude and good vibes, and we’ll bring the career opportunities.
Let’s talk benefits:
• An inclusive and diverse workplace where caring for each other is the norm
• A culture that values respect, collaboration and speaking up
• A lucrative remuneration package
• Flexible working conditions
• Paid parental leave policy
• Free on-site gym
• Free on-site parking
• Employee health and wellbeing support programs
• Work Perks program
You’re someone with:
• The drive to be a team player
• 2+ years’ experience in Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimisation and Facebook advertising
• Currently Google Accredited (Adwords, Analytics)
• A strong understanding and proven record of success within paid search campaign and have vast platform knowledge
• Experience in social media advertising (Facebook Blueprint training available if not accredited)
• Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practice
• The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• A current drivers’ license
If this is you, please reach out to Bart Atkinson: Bart.Atkinson@wanews.com.au
6iX – Agency Account Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented and motivated Agency Account Manager to join the sales team at Forever Classic 6iX, the home of John Burgess, Nat Foster and Rob McCasker!
If you have a passion for Radio and Media, then this is the job for you!
Working within a close-knit team, we are searching for a passionate individual, with a positive and mature outlook, who is driven by achieving targets and offering innovative and client focused advertising solutions.
Ideally, you will have had experience working in an account management environment handling client lists with Business to Business activity, have a strong team focus, a superb work ethic and be ready to learn and develop new skills. Experience and strong contacts within the Perth Media industry is highly desirable. Your goal will be to grow share of the Perth Agency revenue.
You will be an excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail and you will have the ability to cold call and build new business relationships as well as maintain existing clients. If you have a passion for entertaining and hospitality then apply today!
Applicants with a broad base of business contacts in the Perth area will be well regarded.
Radio 6iX is offering a strong remuneration package with base salary (including a car and mobile allowance), commission on all sales as well as incentive bonuses for achieving targets.
Applications close 5pm, 28th October 2022.
Forever Classic 6iX reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
To apply, send your resume to Lucia Assinder at firstname.lastname@example.org.