Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Rare – Account Director
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Director to join Perth’s largest independent full-service creative agency. Our independence sets us apart and allows us to put people at the heart of everything we do. The successful candidate will have endless opportunity for growth, leadership and influence within our team.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director and the Client Services Director, this role has a strong focus on creativity, critical thinking, campaign planning and team management and leadership, as well as the ability to work closely with the various teams to deliver high quality outputs.
• Directing, managing and developing client portfolio through strong client relationships.
• Managing portfolio staff to deliver timely and effective results for clients and the Agency.
• Responsible for the profitable growth of the portfolio through existing and new clients.
• Contributing to the efficient running of the business, including process improvements and leading New Business and proactive initiatives and assisting the Client Services Director and Senior Account Director where required.
What we are looking for:
• A minimum of 2+ years’ experience as an Account Director
• Strong experience delivering multi-faceted campaigns across all channels with a focus on digital outputs
• Experience with managing and building relationships with senior client stakeholders
• A detailed understanding of digital channels and their roles and capabilities
• Strong client facing communication & presentation skills (written and verbal)
• People leadership experience – an ability to develop and elevate others
• A proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• A curious mind that challenges how and why things are done
• An ability to see the big picture and lead the clients while simultaneously in the detail to get the job done
• Great attention to detail – able to execute with excellence
What we’ll offer you:
• A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
• Access to top tier clients and complex business challenges
• Flexible working hours for greater work life balance
• A city center location for easy access to transport, food and retail
• Heritage listed office building, designed to support a high performing workforce
• A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
• Social and supportive team environment putting “humans at the heart of all we do”
• A day off on your birthday as well as cakes and party pies
• A celebration of all cultures with our cultural swap day off.
• A doona day every year for staff with 5+ years tenure
• $1,500 + 24 hours p.a training allowance to help you get to the next level
• Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance (EAP) programme
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? APPLY HERE!
Rare is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, knowing our individual differences make us collectively better. We are committed to helping create a better Australia through a focus on health and wellbeing, social and economic inclusion and reducing our environmental impact.