Top Jobs: Employment opportunities @ West Australian Ballet, MiQ, Plico and SBS
Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
West Australian Ballet – Marketing Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to work for Campaign Brief’s ‘Advertiser of the Year’ 2022.
West Australian Ballet is the State’s flagship dance company, performing a dynamic and extensive series of classical and contemporary dance works and programs in Perth, regional Australia and internationally.
Working closely with the Head of Brand, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing offline and online marketing campaigns, advertising, collateral, database marketing, and promotional activity as well as all-round assistance with digital marketing strategies.
The Brand Team focuses on increasing West Australian Ballet’s brand presence and in turn increase income generating opportunities.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
· Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing, or other relevant discipline
At least one year experience in a similar role
· Strong project management skills with a track record of executing projects on time
· Some experience executing online and offline campaigns from end-to-end including scoping, briefing, execution, optimisation and post analysis and evaluation
· Ability to create and write content for various purposes and target audiences and clearly articulate the differences in approach and positioning
· General knowledge of the Arts sector
· Ability to use Photoshop, InDesign and Final Cut Pro
· Experience in using online store and content management system platforms
· Knowledge and experience managing paid digital ads is a bonus (Meta ads and Google Ad Words), including SEO management
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please submit a cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria above and your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with MARKETING COORDINATOR in the subject line.
Applications close 9am Monday 20 March 2023. We may close applications earlier if sufficient quality applications are received, so best to get in early to avoid disappointment.
Applicants require the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A copy of the position description can be downloaded via our website at: https://waballet.com.au/careers.
MiQ – Account Services Executive
Reports to: Account Services Manager
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and we keep getting better because we keep hiring smart new people. People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
As an Account Executive you will be in the unique position to work closely with individuals from other departments including Sales, Trading, Analysis and Product, to foster innovation and support the revenue ambitions of our ANZ business. You will be responsible for servicing your own patch of accounts by delivering successful campaigns and best in class service. As an Account Executive you will also have a platform to establish yourself within the business, learn the fundamentals of our MiQ products and services, and develop your knowledge of the industry more broadly.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Deliver consistent, reliable and friendly service for all MiQ clients.
• Ensure SLAs are met and campaign operations are seamless.
• Resolve or escalate client issues quickly and without fallout.
• Maintain regular communication with all accounts and support on meetings, business reviews & client entertainment where appropriate.
• Develop knowledge of industry trends and the impact of these on MiQ and our clients.
– QA of pre campaign documents.
– Project manage build of creative assets & other campaign setup requirements.
– Manage creative tag trafficking.
• Campaign activation:
– Request and deliver screengrabs.
– Ensure client reporting is setup.
– Monitor pacing and performance of campaigns.
– Requests for campaign upweights where appropriate.
• End of campaign:
– Manage and deliver post campaign reporting and insights.
– Manage re-booking of BAU activity.
• CRM (Salesforce) – IO management & understanding of Sales pipeline.
• Reconciliation of bookings where appropriate.
• Support with investigation and resolution of invoice queries.
• Frequent internal and external communication: email, phone/video and face-to-face.
• Tracking & upwards communication of campaign issues/opportunities.
• Ad-hoc communication with third party providers.
• Implementation and troubleshooting of tracking pixels.
• Knowledge of Tag Management Systems.
• Troubleshooting campaign issues with the support of the Account Services Manager (with a goal to become independent).
Product & Industry knowledge:
• Understanding of MiQ’s product suite including requirements for activation & USPs vs competitors.
• Research into industry trends and the impact of these on MiQ, our clients as well as the wider digital landscape.
• Proactively connect multiple data points to deliver insight driven recommendations for clients during and post campaign.
• Recognise patterns and points of differentiation to deliver robust and actionable insights.
• 1+ years in an advertising/media agency (or similar)
• Working in a team environment
• Client facing experience in programmatic advertising (Client Services/ Sales Support/
• Ad-Ops background)
• High attention to detail
• Extremely organised
• Willing to learn
• Excellent communication skills
• Alignment with MiQ’s core values/culture
• A ‘can do’ attitude that fosters energy, drive and enthusiasm within the business
• A desire to grow your career as the company scales
• 25 days holiday + public holidays
• Private health cover for you and your family
• Flexible working policy
• 2 extra paid days of Inclusion & Diversity leave per year
• Continuous education and training
• Global Mobility policy
• Referral bonus scheme
• A caring, casual work environment
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
• Passion – We love and live what we do
• Determination – We always find a way to figure it out
• Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team
• Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
• Courage – We dare to think unconventionally
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Plico – Partnerships and Acquisition Manager
This is an exciting hybrid role for an experiences Partnerships/Account Manager with a solid Marketing foundation’. At Plico, we’re on a mission to change the way Australian’s generate and consume energy, one rooftop at a time.
We’re building the sustainable energy grid of the future by enabling people to generate their own renewable energy and participate in a Virtual Power Plant (VPP). We’re the growing market leader in the solar and battery industry in WA and we’re looking for a like-minded, driven Partnerships and Acquisitions Manager to join us on our journey.
We’re a diverse bunch of misfits who are driven and passionate about our purpose and we’re looking for others to join us. If you are motivated, great with people and care about our environment – join our team to help us drive the transition to clean, smart energy at the leading edge of renewables technology.
We’re offering a competitive salary, which includes attractive commissions, with training and exciting career development opportunities.
About the Partnerships and Acquisition Manager role
The Partnerships and Acquisition Manager is a member of the Plico Sales and Marketing teams, reporting to the Sales Director, with the Head of Brand & Marketing being a major stakeholder.Our Sales and Marketing teams are the growth engine of Plico, championing category insights and the complex decision journey customers go through when considering solar and renewable energy.
This role will develop and execute acquisition, nurture, new product offerings and awareness communication campaigns to support the exponential growth aspirations of the Plico brand. In addition to the management of external marketing and business to business partnerships to maximise lead generation and brand cut through.
The goal is to build and implement successful channels to support the Plico project towards achieving sustainable growth.
· Successfully manage the day-to-day contact with both Marketing and Business Development partners creating a collaborative dynamic across all teams.
· Coordinate resources and people for the successful implementation of both Marketing and Business Development partnerships with the aim of driving lead generation.
· Ongoing nurturing of partners to maintain strong engagement and interest, which will result in higher lead generation and conversion rates.
· Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results with recommendations for optimisation.
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, links and assets and optimise speed of partnership roll out.
· Work with the HubSpot coordinator to develop HubSpot reports and dashboards to track the success of each partner.
· If applicable, organise trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events including on-site and off-site activations for both Marketing and Business Development partnerships.
· Collaborate with the billing team to ensure that all partners are rewarded as per their contractual agreement with Plico.
Acquisition Campaign Management
· Create Marketing Communication campaigns to maximise the acquisition of new customers and nurture them through the pipeline to member status.
· Manage the execution, monitoring and measurement of Marketing Communication campaigns and their success.
· Champion the Plico Brand by ensuring consistency and adherence to guidelines across all channels and assets.
· Leverage HubSpot for campaign effectiveness and optimisation. Look for process or technology opportunities to improve either internal or external experiences.
· Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results with recommendations for optimisation.
· Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
Our office located in the CBD, but this position is a hybrid role to help you achieve the most productive work life and flexibility.
Join us today.
SBS – Media Sales Co-ordinator
At SBS, we embrace difference and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We also acknowledge the unique contribution that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples make to our society and our workplace through their enduring and continued connection to land, sea, sky and community.
SBS is one of the world’s most unique and innovative media organisations, producing trusted, meaningful and engaging content that exists for all Australians to inspire, support and celebrate the diversity of our multicultural society.
Our purpose, for the last 40 years, has reflected and explored the evolving diversity of Australia, investing in initiatives to deepen its connections with communities, sharing their stories and giving a voice to those often unheard, with the aim of increasing understanding and respect of the differences that make up Australia.
SBS is a truly distinctive network, showcasing multicultural, multilingual and First Nations stories otherwise untold in the Australian media.
Reporting into the WA State Manager, this role will see you supporting the wider team and doing the following:
· Provide general support to the sales team: this goes from basic administrative duties to creating sales schedules for TV and Digital and Radio; assisting in putting together sales proposals, presentations and documents for clients or preparing weekly revenue reports.
· Manage TV and Online sales bookings, liaise with clients and media agencies regarding bookings, schedule times and maintain appropriate files/records.
· Monitor digital inventory, develop media schedules, respond to client briefs in consultation with the Sales Executive, online campaign reporting and sourcing online creative.
· Provide sales support to the general sales team when required including attending meetings, maintaining client databases, identifying revenue opportunities within the advertising schedules.
It is a requirement of this role that incumbents are fully vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 vaccination in line with the ATAGI guidelines which include booster shots. We do however have a medical exemption process and we would be happy to discuss your application should this be applicable to you.
SBS is a flexible workplace, if you are interested in workplace flexibility, we encourage you to have a conversation with us.
We are looking for proactive candidates with a collaborative mindset, capable of working autonomously as well as in a team. Ideally, you would have:
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and be keen to learn new software packages.
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite to prepare general correspondence, sales presentations, reports and spreadsheets.
· Ability to build strong professional relationships
· Well organised and detail oriented
· Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities to meet set targets/outcomes.
· Well-developed customer service skills, with the ability to be flexible and uphold these in a demanding deadline driven environment.
Feel like you meet most but perhaps not all of the above criteria? We encourage you to apply for the position and let us know in your cover letter where there may be some areas for development.
Some of the reasons to consider working with us:
· The people! We truly celebrate and welcome difference at SBS and encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, you’ll be part of one of the most inclusive companies in Australia!
· The culture and the engagement of our workforce! SBS is ranked in the top 25% of all media companies for employee engagement
· We offer a range of benefits; from flexible work arrangements, health checks, salary packaging, an employee assistance program and for our Sydney based employees, free gym membership and parking (subject to availability).
· We’re agile and innovative in the way we work, as well as being a trusted and established brand. At SBS we have been broadcasting for over 40 years and our future is packed with many more exciting developments!
· We also love to promote from within! We have allocated training funds to do just that and help bridge the gaps when moving from role to role.
Want to learn more? Then hit apply and take the first step to applying not just for another job but a possible whole new career in a purpose led organisation!
To apply please email Chris.Eyres@SBS.com.au
We are shortlisting applications as they come in, so don’t delay apply today!