Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Glide Agency – SEO Specialist and Account Manager (SEO)
An exciting position is now open for an SEO Specialist and for an Account Manager (SEO) at Glide Agency. You might be the right person if:
· You love being technical with an enthusiasm for developing and/or working on high level SEO strategies for various clients;
· You have experience working in a busy agency environment and equally thrive on autonomy and teamwork;
· You value smooth, respectful, transparent and efficient communication with anyone internally and externally;
· You are result-oriented and see high-level reporting as an essential tool to analyse the effectiveness of your work and to adjust where required;
· You have the ability to write very well (yes, spelling is important!);
· You have extreme attention to detail, love to plan and are highly organised;
· You have a Growth mindset, are constantly learning and pushing boundaries, and are looking to be intellectually challenged;
· Specialist: you know how to perform SEO audits, competitor, tech and marketing analysis, onsite SEO for new websites, implement outreach programs, content writing, and link building campaigns;
· Account Manager: you have an overall understanding of SEO and have had some experience in a similar role previously.
You think you might have what it takes? Read on…
Our Digital Agency
Glide Agency is obsessed with modern marketing for the moment we live in. We’re mad about Digital Media, Search, Analytics, Data and Creative Content. We have an insatiable desire to help brands navigate the ever-changing waters of digital and social media marketing and emerging technologies.
Our roster of clients considers digital to be at the core of their marketing strategy. They want to be relevant, highly innovative and thrive online; whether it be tourism, e-commerce, education, health, property, or innovative scaleups, we help clients transform their businesses to prosper in the digital world. Therefore, we are able to apply the best internet marketing practices, invest in world class technology and grow at a steady pace, and most importantly with the right group of people.
The following will help determine if we’re the type of company for you!
Hands on: You like solving problems with your team, but you can also get hands-on and work independently;
Agile: You are not afraid of change and are excited to work in a fast-paced industry where adjustments are constantly needed to remain relevant or efficient;
Culture: The culture and environment of where you work is important. You want to feel empowered to trial new things but also trusted to work independently. Support from team members is also critical when you need guidance or help;
Learn: You will have the ability to grow your technical digital marketing skills and the hunger to learn new things;
Organised: You have a high attention to detail and you’re able to monitor and manage multiple tasks. You like working with spreadsheets, and will need little assistance in efficiently knowing which tasks to prioritise;
Results driven: You want to feel a sense of achievement and that the work you are doing is contributing towards the greater good and delivering results for clients.
Accountable: Your team can rely on you for following through – you are reliable and you stick to your word. You are enthusiastic, hardworking and a driven individual;
Technology: You are excited about the opportunity of working with the latest technologies for digital marketing. You are a highly tech-savvy person, good with learning new software and very open to using innovative tools;
Experience: We would like a minimum of 1 to 2 years experience. A TAFE or university qualification related to the field of IT, communications, media, marketing or coding will also be in your favour but is not compulsory;
Compassion: You don’t have an ego, so no problem is too small. You understand that in a digital advertising agency, it’s about demonstrating hard work and determination, so you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and help out your team members and clients first. Good customer service and empathy are important drivers for producing good work;.
Please send your resume and cover letter addressing the above attributes to email@example.com.
Jack in the box – Head of Growth Marketing
Who We Are
At the box, we are all about finding solutions for our clients and helping to connect them in meaningful ways with their audience. We are a well-known strategically led creative agency and looking to grow into what has become an emerging market for our business, marketing automation and CRM.
As a HubSpot partner, we use this tool to set up intuitive, engaging customer journeys that help our clients drive sustainable growth, through building leads, nurturing prospective customers, and creating amazing customer experiences.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and supportive team who has developed a culture of being creative and fearless, and are passionate about what we do. As individuals we are specialists; but our super power is when we combine and work together.
Our team is made up of the best of the best – and we’re looking for a growth marketing leader whose real super power is business development and leadership. We’re looking for someone who will establish our growth marketing services and take it to the next level.
What We Offer
We are looking for a growth marketing expert who has a proven track record in business development, client management, and digital marketing.
You will have previous experience in a similar role, and you’ll have the ability to set up processes, packages, and expand an emerging business service. You’ll have existing networks and previous client facing experience.
Most of all, you’ll be passionate about results and absolutely focused on developing and delivering strategies that meet our clients goals and provide them with excellent return on investment.
You’ll be a leader, able to manage direct reports and make key decisions. In return, we’ll provide the right person with the opportunity to build and grow into the role as they see fit.
A non-negotiable will be a passion for getting your hands dirty – because at thebox we have an all-in approach; everyone gets involved in the day-to-day; and gets shit done!
· Work closely with our Growth Team to deliver great results for clients
· Collaborate with the wider team to establish systems and processes to help launch this exciting business stream
· Attract new clients through business development, networking and applying growth marketing best practice to attract and nurture new leads
· Review and develop service packages that offer our clients great value and return on investment
· Develop and direct growth marketing strategies, plans and tactics for clients using HubSpot, and maximising the potential of their e-commerce platforms
· Analyse campaign performance and provide regular reporting for clients
· Be a proven innovator, relentlessly seeking ways to add value through our processes, partnerships and services
· Work collaboratively with our Founder to set targets, and work independently to achieve them
· Project manage campaigns, strategy development and HubSpot implementation for clients by working with our internal team members and the client to ensure that growth marketing activity outperforms expectations, every time
· Be a B2C and B2B wizard who can work on the business and in the business with equal passion
What you’ll bring
· Degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree
· Experience and certifications in HubSpot or significant experience with other marketing automation platforms and CRMs
· Proven growth marketing experience, ideally focused on inbound and digital marketing
· A strong customer focus, able to hear what a client needs and provide solutions that maximise ROI
· Able to nurture and understand our existing clients, while attracting new clients to thebox across all business streams, using a combination of growth marketing and business development
· A well-crafted business development process and a proven success in
generating leads, meeting KPIs and building business
· A great ambassador for our team, managing relationships with clients and working closely with our Account Manager to develop proposals, build relationships and meet client needs
· Highly self-motivated and autonomous
· Have a proven track record of developing campaigns that are engaging, informative and deliver results
· Highly transparent and values driven. Our values define who we are and how we do it, and above all else, we seek team members who live these values in the every day
· A collaborative, supportive team culture
· Competitive salary, with generous incentives for meeting goals and targets
· Flexible working arrangements – work from home, working remotely, or in our Busselton-based studio; an idyllic coastal town within the beautiful South West of Western Australia
Location: We’re in the South West but you can be ANYWHERE
Part time – Full Time (Depends upon what works for us both)
$100,000 – $129,999 base (ProRata) plus incentives