Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Capricorn Group – Finished Artist
Who are we?
Capricorn is a member-based financial services organisation which exists to improve the lives of over 25,000 Members across Australia and New Zealand by supporting them in building stronger automotive businesses. We provide products and services including trade credit, risk protection, equipment finance, trade events, travel services, fuel cards and more. Last financial year Member purchases exceeded $2.93 billion and Member returns exceeded $72.5 million.
The role and what we’re looking for
The Finished Artist role reports directly to the Creative Services Manager and is responsible for the design and production of print and digital publications, advertising, campaigns, sales collateral and other communications materials for the Capricorn Group.
This role is being offered on a 6 month maximum term contract. Whilst this opportunity is advertised as Full time, Capricorn will consider part time applicants.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Artwork, design and produce marketing materials including but not limited to publications, newsletters, brochures, press advertising, events materials and digital media. This includes working with relevant stakeholders, addressing feedback in a timely manner, preparing all materials to print and checking the proofs.
• Provide design solutions internally to Capricorn business units and subsidiaries as directed by the Creative Services Manager.
• Develop templates for internal stakeholders to assist in maintaining a visual consistency in the Capricorn brand.
• Retouch images to make sure that files are print ready. Artwork composite to a high level of finish.
• Follow creative assets management system to ensure quick and accurate retrieval.
• Co-ordinate artworking and design requests received from across the Capricorn business. Ensure the brief is understood, understand the deadline and manage the production process.
• Liaise with printers, advertising agencies, mailing houses and external design agencies as required to fulfil marketing requirements.
• Assist with coordinating the delivery of Capricorn print and electronic publications to Members and other stakeholders.
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Ideally, a degree or diploma qualification in Graphic Design.
• A minimum of four years professional experience in a marketing department, design studio or print house.
• Attention to detail, c¬¬¬reativity and flair for design while meeting the requirements of the brief and business.
• Good communication skills including the ability to establish and manage positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent organisation skills and high levels of attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Design, Illustrator and Microsoft Office is essential.
A great place to work
When you join Capricorn, you become a part of something bigger than a typical company, because as a co-operative we exist to improve the lives of our Members by supporting them in building stronger businesses – not the other way around.
We are purpose-led and are committed to empowering our community to thrive. Our community includes our employees, and we know what is important to them, because we asked! And here’s our commitments to you:
• Provide a diverse and inclusive workplace – because we know how important it is for everyone to be treated fairly and with respect.
• Give you flexibility – it’s important to recognise we are all unique and need to create work life balance.
• Offer paid parental leave – that supports both parent’s leave and their transition back to work.
• Create a fun environment – our social calendar is full up with a range of different virtual and face-to-face events to keep us connected.
• Work perks – that our employees actually use, such as; a fantastic reward and recognition program, wellness program, additional leave purchase and so much more!
The next steps
If you think you are the right person for this role and you believe in a Member first culture, then please apply now via www.capricorn.coop/careers. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive, so it is better to apply sooner rather than later. If you need any assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact HR on +618 6250 9500.
Humaan – Project Manager
Due to our ongoing growth across our digital projects, we are looking for a client-facing project manager to join the team.
A little about you
• You’re great with people.
• You’re incredibly organised.
• You love building client relationships.
• You care about the work and the outcomes.
In short, you’re a motivated project manager with 3+ years’ experience of delivering web-based digital products and services. You may have worked for a digital agency in the past, or a production company, or honed your skills working in an in-house role.
You understand the role that extraordinary digital products play for successful brands. You are accountable and are proactive in finding solutions.
As a project manager at Humaan, you’ll work closely with technical specialists across design and development to ensure all the products we ship meet our quality standards, timeframes and expectations.
• Manage projects, teams, budgets, and deadlines.
• Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our processes, communication, and workflow.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, writers, managers, clients, and users to create world-class digital experiences.
• Take responsibility for quality details and ensure we deliver the best possible results.
• Use your excellent communication skills to foster positive relationships within the team and with clients.
• Enjoy the support of an enthusiastic team, a friendly social environment, managers who listen, professional development resources, and human-first workplace culture.
• 3+ years experience as a Project Manager
• Excellent communication, collaboration and time-management skills
• High attention to detail with a process-driven mindset
• Experience managing projects and delivering on time and budget
• Ability to manage stakeholders and foster great client relationships
• Competitive salary, based on experience
• Flexible working hours, no overtime (we value work-life balance)
• Regular social activities and team events
• Your choice of setup
• Personal development time
• Parking available on-site at our office in Northbridge
You must be legally eligible to work in Australia and speak fluent English.
Please note: this is an in-house position, based in Perth, Australia.
Living Online – Digital Marketing Consultant
Rare opportunity for a passionate digital marketing professional to join a high performing, international award-winning team that for the past 14 years have embraced constant innovation to achieve truly remarkable, intelligent and creative digital solutions.
Why choose Living Online?
When you join Living Online, you will be joining a team of creative, bright minds who consistently achieve exceptional results. You will be signing up for a company who knows that the best people are craving the best working conditions to showcase their talent.
• Do you have a dream to live somewhere else in the world but don’t want to give up your job? At LO you can go live anywhere in the world and keep working. We know we can effectively live online, so, go live your dream for a month of the year without using holiday leave.
• At LO you can create your own schedule within our 76-hour fortnight. We know bright minds are passionate and hardworking, so go ahead and design your work week!
• Want to better spend your time? At LO you can stay home and work for up to 3 days per week; that commute will look so much better the other days!
• At LO, your career growth is front of mind. We provide a supportive environment where everyone is an individual. You will be supported and coached to be one of the best multi-skilled Digital Marketing Professionals in the country! Need we say more?
You will be joining an incredibly talented team of people who consistently produce outstanding outcomes! We’ve delivered more than 30 million extra visits per year through SEO for one client alone, equating to 470% growth in a little over three years. Dive into our case studies if you want to see more: https://www.livingonline.com.au/case-studies/
Being critical to our client’s growth, this role is pivotal to our business. You will employ your creative, growth and service mindset in optimizing our clients’ brands within a complex, dynamic online environment.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
• Planning and managing digital marketing campaigns that create phenomenal results and exceed client objectives.
• Constructing and optimising digital advertising campaigns using a variety of platforms, including search, social, apps and video.
• Developing and implementing content marketing campaigns to leverage and promote content across organic channels supported by paid spend.
• Configuring email marketing campaigns to build and capitalise upon the value of email database lists and custom audiences.
• Maximising conversion rates and optimising the user experience of client websites and other online marketing channels.
• Coordinating high quality SEO campaigns to maximise the performance of client websites in organic search.
You will be eager to simultaneously develop both deep tactical specialisations and broad multi-channel digital marketing capabilities, and have the ability to think strategically, plan efficiently, develop highly creative solutions, and make data-driven decisions that deliver tangible outcomes.
You will revel in the idea of combining your 2 + years of experience in digital marketing with your tertiary qualifications in marketing, media, technology, business, or other associated disciplines. Ideally you will have hands-on experience with various channels, tools, and techniques.
Being a passionate digital marketer, you will plan, create and manage campaigns that maximise value delivery within budgetary constraints. Your days will be spent developing client relationships that will enable you to fully understand their goals whilst working alongside your team to produce excellent campaigns that exceed client expectations. You will also get to further develop your management skills as you oversee and provide feedback within your team.
Some of your skills will include:
• Strong data & financial analysis skills.
• Sound account / project management skills.
• Ability to manage competing deadlines and client expectations.
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
• Working in a team cohesively and effectively.
Excited by the idea of helping our high performing team win their next award? To apply, please provide your resume with an accompanying cover letter that describes how your experience matches the role and why you think you’re a great fit for the team!
We appreciate the time taken by candidates in submitting your application and would like to respectfully advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
• How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?
• Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
• Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
• Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
• How many years’ experience do you have as a Digital Marketing Consultant?