The Australian Marketing Institute is holding it’s first full-day event at Crown on September 28th. The day will focus on Data collection and use.
There’s not one part of the marketing machine that doesn’t require knowledge of the industry and verticals you work with, their current (and future) consumers – not to mention the metrics used to measure results. All of which is data.
But how much do we know about data? And how much has the collection and application of data shifted? How much will it shift in the future?
The Australian Marketing Institute has packed a day of keynotes, fireside chats and panel discussions about the types of data, ways to collect it, and how to measure your marketing efforts – especially in the context of ad-blockers, 1OS 14.5 and Google retiring cookies.
But this isn’t a data summit for data specialists – this is where data meets marketing, and they’re bringing you practical examples and thought starters of how, why and where you can collect, interpret and action data and turn them into insights to make your marketing efforts more effective.
Kelly Townson, General Manager Marketing at Crown Resorts, said: “Data used smartly informs marketers to respond better to customer and business challenges and optimise performance. Data comes in many forms and makes every day interesting for a marketer as you uncover little gems of information, knowledge and opportunities to harness…”
And it’s not just talking to digital marketers, all marketers are data-driven – maybe you sit in the non-digital realm of face-to-face events and activations, focus groups and brand lift surveys – there’s something for all types of marketers.
Join The Australian Marketing Institute when the local industry’s best and brightest come together to help navigate these changes together in a full-day conference setting at Crown Perth on September 28th 2022.
· Kimberley Lim, WA State Chair, AMI
· Zion Ong, Co-Founder and Director of ALYKA – “Paid Digital Measurement Post-Cookies”
· Christian Paterniti, Account Manager, Dilate Digital – “Data-Driven Audio: Spotify vs. Traditional Radio”
· Adam Marshall, CEO Marketforce – “Marketing Communications in a Cookie-Less World – aka Digital Isn’t Everything.”
· Kelly Townson, General Manager Marketing, Crown Resorts on how data informs their marketing strategy. Hosted by Carma Levene, AMI State Committee Member.
· Ashlee Morgan from Edith Cowan University speaks to WA Deputy State Chair, AMI , Gabe Mach about preparing for a cookie-less future.
More speakers and panelists to be announced soon, grab your tickets and stay tuned. Ticket price includes morning and afternoon tea, lunch, and post-event networking drinks. Click here to book your ticket.