Social Meteor has announced the promotions of Joel Cook, Marguerite Jordaan and Lilian Yeow, alongside continued team and client growth.
Social Meteor has expanded its team to 11 full-time staff. The latest additions, Sam Wolters (pictured below left) and Zac Kasten-Lee (pictured below right) have come on board as Junior Social Media Specialists – bringing with them fresh insights and innovative perspectives, adding to the firm’s already robust offering.
The agency has also elevated Joel Cook to the role of Social Media Specialist and both Marguerite Jordaan & Lilian Yeow to Senior Social Media Specialist roles.
“We are committed to hiring, training and promoting the best social media enthusiasts in WA. If you’re passionate about social media, there is no better place to hone your skills while working on the best WA brands,” says Luke Whelan, Managing Director of Social Meteor.
As Social Meteor continues to expand its team, it’s also deepening its partnerships across diverse industries. The agency has recently welcomed an impressive lineup of retainer-based clients, including:
• Denada, WA FMCG sugar-free startup making waves in the national confectionary industry.
• Harvey Beef, WA’s premium beef brand as part of the prestigious Harvest Road Group.
• Activate Perth, NFP dedicated to revitalizing urban spaces and communities.
• The Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (BRAMS), committed to enhancing Aboriginal health.
• BStore, home of Birkenstock, with 8 retail outlets statewide.
• Gather Foods, innovative, inclusive and authentic native-food experiences.
• Greenleaf Pharmacies, a pharmacy chain renowned for its commitment to health and wellness across Perth.
• Carbon Diamond Abrasives, leading the way in cutting-edge abrasive technology, and more.
Ben Hardy, Creative Director at Social Meteor, said: “These are exciting times for Social Meteor. As we grow, we’re able to bring in diverse talent, expanding our expertise and bringing even more value to our clients.”