Dancing With The Stars returns to the dancefloor on Channel 7 and 7plus
Last week, The Seven Network unveiled the star-studded cast of the new season of Dancing With The Stars, coming soon to Channel 7 and 7plus.
Food critic Matt Preston, Olympians Sally Pearson and James Magnussen, and podcast superstar and radio host Laura Byrne will all be hitting the floor in the new season.
Joining them will be Australian actors Mary Coustas and Pia Miranda. Stage and screen stars Virginia Gay and Christie Whelan Browne will be putting their performing talents to good use, as they compete for their chosen charity and the prized Dancing With The Stars mirrorball trophy.
Also taking a spin around the dancefloor will be Human Nature’s Phil Burton, Australian Idol icon Paulini, Home and Away favourite Emily Weir and Better Homes and Gardens resident landscaper Charlie Albone.
Other stars who have been perfecting their cha-cha and rumba for the 2023 season are AFL royalty Gavin Wanganeen and The Chase Australia’s Supernerd, Issa Shultz.
Returning to the floor as hosts are Daryl Somers and Sonia Kruger.
The Dancing With The Stars 2023 line-up:
• Charlie Albone – Better Homes and Gardens Landscaper
• Christie Whelan Browne – Actor
• Emily Weir – Home and Away Actor
• Gavin Wanganeen – AFL legend
• Issa Schultz – The Chase Australia Supernerd
• James Magnussen – Olympic Medallist
• Laura Byrne – Podcaster and radio host
• Mary Coustas – Comedian and actor
• Matt Preston – Presenter and food journalist
• Paulini – Performer
• Phil Burton – Singer
• Pia Miranda – Actor
• Sally Pearson – Olympic Gold Medallist and 7NEWS presenter
• Virginia Gay – Actor