The WA State Finalists for the 2020 AMI Awards have been released with digital performance agency Bonfire leading the way – as WA finalist – Agency of the Year.
Iconic WA brand, Brownes Dairy, is a finalist in two categories: Creativity in Brand, Product or Service Marketing, and Social Change Marketing.
The full list of the WA Finalists is:
• Marketing Agency of the Year – Bonfire
• Emerging Marketer of the Year – Alex Hey
• Future Leader Of The Year – Katherine Sherrie
• Creativity in Brand, Product or Service Marketing – Brownes Milko Home Delivery: Brownes Dairy
• Event or Brand Experience Own the Dream 2020 – Racing and Wagering WA
• Product or Service Revitalisation COVID-19 Portal – Market Creations Social Change Marketing
For more information about the 2020 AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence, click here.
This year, the National Winners will be announced at the AMI Marketing Excellence Virtual Gala on 15th October 2020.