The Australasian Writers and Art Directors Association (AWARD) has today announced the line-up of Australian and international ‘Super Jurors’ who will select the 2020 AWARD School national winner.
The Super Jury members are;
1. Brigid Alkema: Executive Creative Director, Clemenger BBDO Wellington
2. Cam Blackley: Chief Creative Officer, M&C Saatchi Australia and AWARD Chair
3. Steve Coll: Head of Facebook Creative Shop ANZ
4. Claudia Cristovao: Head of Brand Studio APAC, Google
5. John McKelvey: Founder, Chief Creative Officer, Mirimar Creative Group
6. Ant Keogh: Chief Creative Officer, The Monkeys Melbourne
7. Vida Cornelious: Executive Creative Director, TBrand Studio, The New York Times
8. Feh Tarty: Creative Director, Facebook New York
9. Tara Ford: Chief Creative Officer, DDB Sydney
Says Mandie van der Merwe, AWARD School national co-head: “It’s a great thrill to be able to announce this year’s Super Jury members from Australia and internationally. Choosing this year’s national winner will be no mean feat since we’ve seen so much incredible, hardcore creative thinking from our 2020 students.”
Says Jack Nunn, AWARD School national co-head: “What an amazing assembly of creative talent making up this year’s Super Jury. It’s an honour to have them give up their time to make the tough decision about who will be our national winner this year and we’re extremely grateful to all of them – not to mention excited about finding out who will win.”
AWARD School state graduation nights will take place in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA on Wednesday 29 July from 6:00pm AEST. Graduation nights in the Eastern States will be held virtually via Facebook Live (facebook.com/awardschool), while an in-person event will be held in Perth.
All state winners will automatically qualify for the Super Jury round, with the national winner announcement to be made on Wednesday, 12 August.