A Stellar line-up of judges for ‘Best in The West’ press advertising creative exercise; winner to be announced this week
We’re getting down to the pointy end of our Best in The West creative competition, with the winner to be announced this week.
A stellar line-up of judges has been considering the entries over the past week and are finalising their decisions.
Our judges are:
• Malcolm Poynton – Global CCO, Cheil Worldwide London.
• Reed Collins – Regional CCO Ogilvy Asia (and Campaign Brief’s first ever art director).
• Ronald Ng – Worldwide CCO, Isobar New York and former Grand Prix and Gold Lion Print winner.
• Sarah Barclay – former ECD JWT New York, Saatchi & Saatchi New York and bona fide Aus advertising legend (currently ‘hibernating’ in Byron Bay before returning to New York).
• Ben Coulson – CCO McCann Sydney and one of Australia’s most awarded creative directors.
• Mandie van der Merwe – Executive Creative Director, M&C Saatchi Sydney and multi award-winner around the world.
• Anthony de Ceglie – Editor in Chief, West Australian Newspapers.
They have the tough task of deciding who wins the $65,000 worth of statewide press media, thanks to Seven West Media (WA).