Each week Campaign Brief posts positions within the advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday. Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
• CAMPAIGN IDEAS COORDINATOR – THE STUDIO AT SCA
• CONTENT MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST – CV CHECK LIMITED
• JUNIOR CONTENT WRITER / SPECIALIST – BONFIRE
• ACCOUNT MANAGER – EQUILIBRIUM
• DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER – INITIATIVE
CAMPAIGN IDEAS CO-ORDINATOR – THE STUDIO AT SCA
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We comprise of the HIT and Triple M audio and digital network, Regional Television Representation and podcast platform PodcastOne. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
Southern Cross Austereo is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join The Studio team at Southern Cross Austereo in Perth – working across the Hit Network (hit92.9), Triple M Network (mix94.5) and PodcastOne brands in the role of Campaign Implementation Coordinator.
The Studio at SCA is the commercial creative services department of the business, assisting the Sales team to solve client challenges.
Based in our Perth office and reporting to the Head of The Studio, this role is primarily tasked with project managing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for our advertising clients. Event Management is a highly critical aspect to this role so experience in this area would be well regarded.
This role is great foot in the door to a company with amazing culture and endless opportunities. We are looking for the right candidate to join a high performing and award-winning team.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Collaborate with the Studio Team and Account Managers to receive and interpret briefs from direct clients and agency partners in market.
- Support The Studio and Sales teams in the development of campaign ideation, responses, and implementation.
- Establish the detail required to pitch ideas, knowing that it is important for us to be able to deliver what we pitch.
- Research pricing, approvals, logistics and other such details that allow for concepted ideas to be able to be delivered.
- Lead the implementation of the majority of sold campaigns, including but not limited to: client liaison, site checks, event bump in/out, event management, prize procurement, prize allocation, terms & conditions, talent fee payments, talent management, runsheets, etc
- Manage event activation staff and be prepared for events that occur outside of regular business hours where you will be expected to be onsite
- Responsible for the contribution to development of Post Campaign Reports and Case Studies relating to work produced by The Studio with the assistance and collaboration of the other members of The Studio Leadership team
- Responsible for team administration and event coordination
Skills and Work Ethic:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong logistical planning skills and the ability to work to and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and prioritise between them.
- Has a positive attitude to change and new challenges.
- Deal effectively with the unexpected – thinks on their feet and is calm in the face of pressurized situations.
- Thrives in an environment which is a constantly changing, highly competitive and fast paced.
- Takes responsibility and is willing to be held accountable for their own actions.
Applications close 5pm on Friday, March 8, unless a suitable applicant is found prior to this date.
CONTENT MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST – CV CHECK LIMITED
• Your chance to join an exciting HR technology company based in Australia & New Zealand
• F/T Role with flexible work conditions
• Dedicated mentoring to ensure your success
CVCheck is a dynamic ASX listed business, servicing over 17,000 corporate customers across Australia and New Zealand.
Our leading technology and best practice customer service, helps organisations reduce risk when hiring and making more confident hiring decisions.
Our values include: Creative Insight, Leadership, Integrity, Enthusiasm, Nurturing Relationships and Truth, and our aim is to provide the verified information that supports people in building trust and growing honest relationships.
Your new role
- Writing: you will not only love to write but be damn good at it too. The key here is to translate often complex technical topics into pedestrian, simple to understand copy, supported by interesting storytelling. Your writing will take various formats from campaign landing page copy and product flyers to opinion pieces in new blog content.
- Business Outcomes: The content you will be responsible for connects CVCheck with potential new customers, not to mention nurturing and building further engagement with our existing customers.
- Customer Engagement & Empathy: You will actively promote and nurture two-way conversations and develop community engagement through our blog and social channels, so CVCheck leaves every online conversation on a high further cementing our objective of being the trusted advisor within its industry.
- Strategy: You’ll have the ability to tease out social and content strategy in collaboration with the broader marketing team.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Proof is in the pudding so you also dive into social engagement & conversion metrics to identify and communicate clear, tangible insights which help you produce more winning content!
- Marketing Mix: You’ll have experience and/or have an understanding of other key marketing functions such as paid media (primarily social), search, email marketing, website management and how distributing content on social media affects them all.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role, particularly writing and creating content from ideation through to production and execution.
- Live and breathe social media, so solid professional experience in writing copy and creating a variety of assets for social media will be necessary.
- Passionate, lively, self-motivated and confident – enthusiasm for every project and piece of content that you touch.
- Advanced writing and verbal communication skills – ability to produce high-quality content and communicating effectively in person with our awesome stakeholders to get the job managed well.
- Persuasive, tenacious and resilient – the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, regularly changing and growing business. It’s an exciting time to join CVCheck!
- Previous experience working with various marketing tech software to manage your content scheduling, website content, client data, analytics and project manage tasks.
What you’ll get in return
- Flexibility and scope to take our content marketing and social media program to the next level.
- Work with an organisation who are truly committed to continuous improvement in our customers’ experience.
- A supportive, collaborative and dynamic team that appreciate food and a good meme.
- Management who have an open-door policy and promote company-wide collaboration.
- Variety, variety, variety – no two days will ever be the same.
- Opportunities to learn and further develop your professional skills.
- Perth office within a 3 minute walk from Glendalough train station and free access to a gym, pool, tennis courts and an onsite café.
What to do next
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be part of the CVCheck team, please apply via Seek, sending your CV and cover letter, including a short paragraph on one thing you would change on CVCheck’s blog or social media profiles to be more engaging.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
JUNIOR CONTENT WRITER / SPECIALIST – BONFIRE
Bonfire is WA’s leading independent Google Premier Partner. An award-winning digital performance agency that has built an enviable reputation for delivering impressive marketing outcomes for businesses like Water Corporation, REIWA, Betts, Intercontinental Hotel Group and many more iconic brands.
We’re seeking a Junior Content Specialist to join our digital performance agency. Operating in a high growth industry, you’ll be joining a highly experienced team with significant market opportunity, backed by a trusted brand, quality service offering and strong marketing support.
The role reports to the Content Team Leader and is responsible for producing content. This position will support and work closely with other team members in the Digital Services team.?
What the role will involve:
- Deliver exceptional results for client campaigns through well-thought-out, optimised content that’s in line with the client’s brand.
- Use data analysis to inform your decision when optimising content and understand how it impacts a campaign’s performance.
- Complete link building tasks timeously and successfully.
- Ability to work across multiple campaigns and prioritise workload.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to external clients and internal teams. This means meeting deadlines, being proactive and being flexible in your delivery.
What we are looking for in an applicant
- Experience in writing content.
- A basic understanding of SEO, link building and content optimisation.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude that can be applied to your client’s work, the team around you and the business as a whole.
- Confidence to take ownership for your role and client’s accounts, with support from your team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and active listening skills.
- Highly organised, quick learner, proactive, detail-orientated, accurate and with a positive attitude.
If this position interests you, submit your application via Seek.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or be residing in Perth with a valid working visa.
(Recruitment agencies, please don’t contact us. Thank you for respecting this request.)
Not all agencies are equal. We know that any SEO company can talk a good game. But we believe our results speak louder than words. That’s why we want our experience and results to do the talking (not to mention the words of our clients). As the award-winning Specialist Agency of the Year 2018 by Campaign Brief, Bonfire is all about digital, fine-tuned.
If that’s not enough, here are some reasons you’ll want to work with us.
- An incredible working environment in our custom fitted office in the heart of?Subiaco.
- A company with a genuine focus on high performance, real client results & long-term client partnerships.
- A growing, profitable business and the benefits that can come from it.
- Exceptional culture, training, and ongoing career development.
- Regular social events to celebrate our successes.
To get to know us better visit our website.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – EQUILIBRIUM
We are Perth’s leading digital agency and have a strong reputation for strategy, creativity and technical innovation. We apply our skills to some of Perth’s leading brands, delivering large-scale digital projects and campaigns across the areas of strategy, user experience, development, digital marketing and analytics. We are a team of tech savvy and passionate people that love what we do and have fun doing it.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and proactive Account Manager with digital experience. This role will see you join a focused, supportive team, working on large exciting projects, for blue-chip clients.
To be successful in this position you must be able to:
- Manage digital accounts and build strong relationships with your clients.
- Work effectively with development, design and data driven marketing teams to deliver high quality work.
- Manage retainer and project timelines and budgets.
- Reliably deliver on SLA and financial targets.
- Be meticulous at capturing and documenting requirements.
- Organise, prioritise and manage
a combination of retainer and project-based work.
- Smile, laugh, motivate team mates and play a mean game of table tennis.
The right attitude is everything! You will be enthusiastic, professional and have exceptional communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to build and manage successful client relationships.
You will be passionate about marketing and all things digital and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar or relevant digital role.
A relevant degree or qualification as well as Jira experience will be highly regarded.
The agency is located on King Street, next door to Perth’s best bars and cafes. We offer a fun and stimulating working environment where teamwork, innovation, collaboration and accountability are highly prized. We invest in our staff and have a commitment to work/life balance.
If you would like to be part of a high performing team, working for blue-chip clients then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIGITAL PLANNER – INITIATIVE, PERTH
An amazing opportunity as a Digital Planner has arisen at Initiative. Initiative is a global media agency and 2017 winner of Top Media Agency in Perth by Campaign Brief.
Initiative is different to other media agencies.
We’re not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centred on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communication strategies for our clients. We’ve built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable).
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, the Digital Planner role is responsible for negotiating, placing and maintaining buys across all digital channels on behalf of their clients. You will ideally have a solid understanding of the media marketplace, market dynamics and audience trends, utilising this skill set to ensure best practice investment that delivers client results.
- Own the digital planning, implementation, optimisation and performance of campaign activities including authorisations, budgets, creative, reporting, billing and reconciliation process.
- Build relationships with key media owners and programmatic activation specialists, providing the best opportunities for your clients.
- Prepare and present digital implementation recommendations and post campaign analyses to clients
- Collaborate and work with external and internal client teams, ensuring the plans represent overall strategies and goals
- 2+ years of digital media agency experience
- Strong experience with campaign management / ad serving technology and third party market research tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong prioritisation and communications skills
- Able to work as part of a team in a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
If you’re ready for the next challenge in your planning career, send your CV to email@example.com