Each week Campaign Brief posts positions within the advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday. Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
• JUNIOR CONTENT WRITER / SPECIALIST – BONFIRE
• ACCOUNT MANAGER – EQUILIBRIUM
• DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER – INITIATIVE
• JUNIOR INTERACTIVE CONTENT DESIGNER – MARKETFORCE
• DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE – NINE
JUNIOR CONTENT WRITER / SPECIALIST – BONFIRE
Bonfire is WA’s leading independent Google Premier Partner. An award-winning digital performance agency that has built an enviable reputation for delivering impressive marketing outcomes for businesses like Water Corporation, REIWA, Betts, Intercontinental Hotel Group and many more iconic brands.
We’re seeking a Junior Content Specialist to join our digital performance agency. Operating in a high growth industry, you’ll be joining a highly experienced team with significant market opportunity, backed by a trusted brand, quality service offering and strong marketing support.
The role reports to the Content Team Leader and is responsible for producing content. This position will support and work closely with other team members in the Digital Services team.?
What the role will involve:
- Deliver exceptional results for client campaigns through well-thought-out, optimised content that’s in line with the client’s brand.
- Use data analysis to inform your decision when optimising content and understand how it impacts a campaign’s performance.
- Complete link building tasks timeously and successfully.
- Ability to work across multiple campaigns and prioritise workload.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to external clients and internal teams. This means meeting deadlines, being proactive and being flexible in your delivery.
What we are looking for in an applicant
- Experience in writing content.
- A basic understanding of SEO, link building and content optimisation.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude that can be applied to your client’s work, the team around you and the business as a whole.
- Confidence to take ownership for your role and client’s accounts, with support from your team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and active listening skills.
- Highly organised, quick learner, proactive, detail-orientated, accurate and with a positive attitude.
If this position interests you, submit your application via Seek.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or be residing in Perth with a valid working visa.
(Recruitment agencies, please don’t contact us. Thank you for respecting this request.)
Not all agencies are equal. We know that any SEO company can talk a good game. But we believe our results speak louder than words. That’s why we want our experience and results to do the talking (not to mention the words of our clients). As the award-winning Specialist Agency of the Year 2018 by Campaign Brief, Bonfire is all about digital, fine-tuned.
If that’s not enough, here are some reasons you’ll want to work with us.
- An incredible working environment in our custom fitted office in the heart of?Subiaco.
- A company with a genuine focus on high performance, real client results & long-term client partnerships.
- A growing, profitable business and the benefits that can come from it.
- Exceptional culture, training, and ongoing career development.
- Regular social events to celebrate our successes.
To get to know us better visit our website.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – EQUILIBRIUM
We are Perth’s leading digital agency and have a strong reputation for strategy, creativity and technical innovation. We apply our skills to some of Perth’s leading brands, delivering large-scale digital projects and campaigns across the areas of strategy, user experience, development, digital marketing and analytics. We are a team of tech savvy and passionate people that love what we do and have fun doing it.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and proactive Account Manager with digital experience. This role will see you join a focused, supportive team, working on large exciting projects, for blue-chip clients.
To be successful in this position you must be able to:
- Manage digital accounts and build strong relationships with your clients.
- Work effectively with development, design and data driven marketing teams to deliver high quality work.
- Manage retainer and project timelines and budgets.
- Reliably deliver on SLA and financial targets.
- Be meticulous at capturing and documenting requirements.
- Organise, prioritise and manage a combination of retainer and project-based work.
- Smile, laugh, motivate team mates and play a mean game of table tennis.
The right attitude is everything! You will be enthusiastic, professional and have exceptional communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to build and manage successful client relationships.
You will be passionate about marketing and all things digital and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar or relevant digital role.
A relevant degree or qualification as well as Jira experience will be highly regarded.
The agency is located on King Street, next door to Perth’s best bars and cafes. We offer a fun and stimulating working environment where teamwork, innovation, collaboration and accountability are highly prized. We invest in our staff and have a commitment to work/life balance.
If you would like to be part of a high performing team, working for blue-chip clients then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIGITAL PLANNER – INITIATIVE, PERTH
An amazing opportunity as a Digital Planner has arisen at Initiative. Initiative is a global media agency and 2017 winner of Top Media Agency in Perth by Campaign Brief.
Initiative is different to other media agencies.
We’re not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centred on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communication strategies for our clients. We’ve built the strongest strategic c
apability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable).
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, the Digital Planner role is responsible for negotiating, placing and maintaining buys across all digital channels on behalf of their clients. You will ideally have a solid understanding of the media marketplace, market dynamics and audience trends, utilising this skill set to ensure best practice investment that delivers client results.
- Own the digital planning, implementation, optimisation and performance of campaign activities including authorisations, budgets, creative, reporting, billing and reconciliation process.
- Build relationships with key media owners and programmatic activation specialists, providing the best opportunities for your clients.
- Prepare and present digital implementation recommendations and post campaign analyses to clients
- Collaborate and work with external and internal client teams, ensuring the plans represent overall strategies and goals
- 2+ years of digital media agency experience
- Strong experience with campaign management / ad serving technology and third party market research tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong prioritisation and communications skills
- Able to work as part of a team in a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
If you’re ready for the next challenge in your planning career, send your CV to email@example.com
JUNIOR INTERACTIVE CONTENT DESIGNER – MARKETFORCE
Marketforce is looking for a Junior Interactive Content Designer to join our team. This is a major opportunity for someone who is new to the industry to join a 2018 Cannes Lion winning digital team of developers, UX/UI designers and fellow animators.
In this role, you will be responsible for content creation and execution of a wide variety of media types including digital screens in retailers, social media, web banners, page takeovers, EDM template design.
How you will make a difference
- Create static graphics, animated videos and banners.
- Rapidly create concepts and storyboards.
- Design layouts and templates to improve agency efficiency.
- Create and concept animated and static assets for social media and digital screens in retailers.
- Give design advice on projects cross agency projects.
- Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications.
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite focused on After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Experience in Sketch is desirable, but not essential.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be detail-oriented, process-friendly.
- Must be proactive and able to reach out for required information/assets to complete the job.
This is a junior position. No industry experience is necessary. A folio of highly engaging and motion-based design is needed to be successful in this position.
- Experience in creating animated video clips for social media.
- Knowledge of digital trends in social media.
- Experience/knowledge in web design a plus, but not necessary.
Please forward your application, folio and CV to Chris Andrawes at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE – NINE
This will be a diverse role where no two days will be the same. You will be closely working with the Head of Digital, who will help you learn the role and share their knowledge of the industry.
While already one of Australia’s leading content and advertising companies across broadcast, digital and print, Nine has embarked on a journey of future growth and our Sales Executives are at the coal face of this evolution. They are evangelising new ways of digital advertising in Australia while developing and maintaining relationships with agencies and clients alike.
Our Sales Executives deliver market leading solutions while ensuring great service and results for our customers. This is a role for a passionate and experienced Sales Executive or Senior Sales Coordinator who is excited and driven by emerging trends and technologies.
- Identify opportunities for new business growth
- Build and maintain effective relationships with agencies and clients
- Have a deep understanding of the media industry and its buying models
- Ability to represent the NEC brand in market
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Demonstrate a positive and professional communication style
- Participate in a team environment
- Communicates in a clear, timely and consistent manner
- Performing administrative project work using software tools Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Collating market research
- Co-ordinate sales presentations
- Campaign management
Being part of our Nine Sales team means you will benefit from:
- Participating in our Sales Academy to further your skills in both digital, broadcast and print sales
- Our fun vibrant culture and large recognition program where we reward outstanding performance quarterly
- Being rewarded through our highly competitive commission structure
Essential experience & skills
- Demonstrated success at leveraging your networks of contacts within the media industry showing the ability to be flexible when these change
- Able to relate how you have performed against sales targets and negotiated successful outcomes for both clients and your business with a win/win approach
- Minimum of
2 years media sales experience
To apply, please email email@example.com.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly, and engage audiences and advertisers. As the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want, while celebrating our ability to give the shared experiences to audiences, the ones that connect us together. Living at the intersection of Australia’s best content, conversation and culture, Nine is where Australia connects. Our business operates in the following four divisions: Australian Community Media & Printing and Stuff; Publishing (including Metro Mastheads, Nine Digital and Events); Stan; and Television. Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV and CarAdvice, subscription video on demand platform Stan, and majority investments in Domain and Macquarie Media.