Each week Campaign Brief posts positions within the advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday. Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
• ACCOUNT MANAGER – SEVEN WEST MEDIA
• ACCOUNT MANAGER & MARKETING POSITION – WA BILLBOARDS
• INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIPS EXECUTIVE (MEDIA BUYER) – INITIATIVE
- Adopt a cross functional sales approach selling into all Seven West Media WA platforms and products
- Drive new revenue opportunities and grow client spend across existing accounts
- Seek out a deep understanding of client’s needs
- Research, analyse and translate sales and product data to create targeted sales strategies suited to the client’s needs
- Produce high quality sales proposal and present them effectively to clients
- Form trusted relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic and constructive feedback to increase revenue for cross-functional teams
- Flawlessly manage multiple projects, simultaneously and assist with the creation, management and execution of daily deliverables
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience working in a sales environment
- Consistently have achieved performance and budget sales targets
- Have a strong understanding and passion for the current media landscape in WA and across Australia
- Have excellent strategic, analytical and problem solving skills and strong written and verbal communication
- Display a high level of presentation skills and be positive and confidence among interdepartmental teams
- Be ambitious and proactive in contributing great ideas to projects across the sales floor
- Media and Digital sales experience would be advantageous
- Experience with a CRM system/program
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application to email@example.com. Please include a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia’s leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers, digital assets TheWest.com.au and PerthNow.com.au and Redwave Media radio stations.
ACCOUNT MANAGER AND MARKETING POSITION – WA BILLBOARDS
One of WA’s leading suppliers of “Out of Home” media is looking to appoint an Account Manager/Marketing Representative to service our broad range of government and commercial clients as well as develop new avenues of growth for our company.
The ideal applicant will be a recent graduate with a qualification in marketing, advertising or similar, and some real world customer service experience would be preferred. However, if you feel you’re up to this role and have a background in a sales or customer service, with well-developed verbal, written and communication skills, as well as computer competency, we encourage you to apply.
Experience with programs such as InDesign and Photoshop would be highly regarded and some experience with WordPress is vital.
Extensive training in the role will be provided as well as ongoing support. The role offers a great opportunity to make the job your own with a high degree of autonomy, so you must be able to plan and manage your own work load and time.
You will need a high level of personal presentation and to be able to relate to a broad range of clients in various fields of industries and business.
Your day-to-day activities include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with new client enquiries
- Managing current clients
- Responding to Advertising Agency briefs
- Planning and executing marketing material
- Managing and updating the company website
- Designing and creating media kits and other necessary items to hand out to clients
- Meeting clients and Ad Agency staff to grow network, start communication and educate on the inventory
The position is based primarily in Malaga, however there may be ad hoc travel to some of the regional areas that we service to meet with our clients, suppliers and other parties.
Remuneration will consist of the award salary as a base with a generous incentive scheme along with other benefits.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to have a confidential conversation you can reach him on 0411 518 049.
INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIPS EXECUTIVE (MEDIA BUYER) – INITIATIVE
Initiative is built on a culture of great work delivered by passionate people working as one. We are a vibrant agency that places equal emphasis on a rigorous strategic approach and unrivalled client service. We are part of the global IPG Mediabrands network and in Australia we are the fastest growing full-service marketing communications group designed for the new era of consumer and brand engagement.
We currently have an opportunity for an Investment Partnerships Executive (Media Buyer) to join the team and work across a fantastic portfolio of clients.
The Investment Partnerships Executive role at Initiative is responsible for negotiating, placing and maintaining buys across all channels on behalf of their clients. Investment Partnerships Executives must work collaboratively with other disciplines of Strategy, Communications Design and Client Advice & Management.
In this position, you are focused on strengthening and consolidating your buying skills and beginning to develop your implementation planning skills. You have a solid understanding of the media marketplace, market dynamics and audience trends, utilising this skill set to ensure best practice investment that delivers client results.
The position requires a strong aptitude for buying and the ability to multi-task. A high level of attention to detail, organisation, pride in your work and the ability to work under pressure is required. An Investment Partnerships Executive will always exhibit a collaborative and fair demeanour with media partners to honour the Initiative culture and service commitments (Media Partner Promises) we declare in the marketplace.
What we need from you:
- 1-2 years of media agency experience; preferably as a Media Coordinator/Assistant.
- Display solid knowledge and understanding of Australian media marketplace including the role of each media.
- Competent user across all core investment media systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work as part of a team in a deadline-driven, time-pressure environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- A confident written and verbal communicator with high attention to detail.
- Passionate about media, have great relationships in the market and will contribute to our vibrant culture whilst embracing brilliant creative thinking.
Within this role, you will have support from investment and implementation leads as well as digital expertise within Initiative and the broader IPG specialist business units. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into a Planner/Buyer role that provides great learning and development opportunities.
If this sounds like you then please contact email@example.com. All applications and conversations will be treated with confidentiality.