Each week Campaign Brief posts available positions within the advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday. Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
• ACCOUNT MANAGERS – SEVEN WEST MEDIA
• SALES COORDINATOR – NINE ENTERTAINMENT CO
ACCOUNT MANAGER – SEVEN WEST MEDIA WA
TV, Print, Digital, Radio – all under one roof!
Seven West Media, WA’s largest media business is growing its dynamic, innovative team here in Perth. If you’re highly motivated, passionate about our ever-changing media industry, and want to be part of a high performing business environment, then we want to talk to you.
Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated Account Managers who are passionate about Media to join the SWM WA Agency Sales team. These role are responsible for increasing market share and exceeding revenue targets across the TV, Print and Digital media platforms and Australia’s large Media Buying Agencies.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Adopt a cross functional sales approach selling into all Seven West Media WA platforms and products.
- Drive new revenue opportunities and grow client spend across existing accounts.
- Seek out a deep understanding of client’s needs.
- Research, analyse and translate sales and product data to create targeted sales strategies suited to the client’s needs.
- Produce high quality sales proposal and present them effectively to clients.
- Form trusted relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide strategic and constructive feedback to increase revenue for cross-functional teams.
- Flawlessly manage multiple projects, simultaneously and assist with the creation, management and execution of daily deliverables.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience working in a sales environment.
- Consistently have achieved performance and budget sales targets.
- Have a strong understanding and passion for the current media landscape in WA and across Australia.
- Have excellent strategic, analytical and problem solving skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- Display a high level of presentation skills and be positive and confidence among inter-departmental teams.
- Be ambitious and proactive in contributing great ideas to projects across the sales floor.
- Media and Digital sales experience would be advantageous.
- Experience with a CRM system/program.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on-site gym and on-site parking, is available for the right candidate.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position, what you can bring to the role and a resumé detailing your qualifications and experience.
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia’s leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers, digital assets TheWest.com.au and PerthNow.com.au and Redwave Media radio stations.
SALES COORDINATOR – NINE ENTERTAINMENT CO
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. As the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Lifestyle, Entertainment, and Sport, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want, while celebrating our ability to give the shared experiences to audiences, the ones which connect us together.
Living at the intersection of Australia’s best content, conversation and culture, Nine is Where Australia connects. Our business operates in the following four divisions: free-to-air television, digital publishing, video-on-demand (advertising and subscription) and content production.
Nine also has a long-running strategic relationship with Microsoft, selling their suite of advertising products while leveraging their world-leading technology, data, insights and innovation, along with data relationships with some of Australia’s leading providers including Data Republic and Red Planet. Our broader investments also include a 50% interest in Stan, as well as interests in RateCity, CarAdvice, Pedestrian.tv and ASX-listed financial services company, Yellow Brick Road.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join the exciting world of television in their Broadcast Sales team. This is an entry level position which provides an excellent opportunity to get into the advertising and sales industry at one of Australia’s most loved television networks.
- Providing professional support and co-ordination as well as performing administrative project work using software tools Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Liaise with advertising agencies via telephone to coordinate bookings, revisions and rates for advertising campaigns.
- Communicating with clients to ensure smooth running of advertising campaigns – confirm phone bookings with agency/client via email.
- Accommodate and prioritise a number of concurrent advertising campaigns.
- Data entry & use of specialist software.
- Maintenance of effective relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
Essential experience & skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people and relate to people at all levels of client/agency organisations.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
- Confident, self-motivated and demonstrates initiative.
- Team player.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly proficient in the use of Outlook Calendar.
- An understanding of the Media/Advertising industry would be preferable.
Please apply for this position via Seek.