Each week Campaign Brief posts available positions within the advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday. Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
• ACCOUNT MANAGER – THE WEST AUSTRALIAN
• AGENCY SALES COORDINATOR – ARN
• DIGITAL ACCOUNT SERVICE – WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING
• PR & DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR – DOWNUNDER GEOSOLUTIONS
• SEVEN TWENTY – PERTH, BRISBANE & SYDNEY
ACCOUNT MANAGER – SEVEN WEST MEDIA
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia’s leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers, digital assets TheWest.com.au and PerthNow.com.au and Redwave Media radio stations.
The West Australian has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Account Manager who is passionate about Media to join our Sales team.
Based in our Osborne Park office, this role is responsible for increasing market share and meeting revenue targets within a designated territory, focusing on the large Media Buying Agencies.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Adopt a cross functional sales approach selling into all Seven West Media platforms and products
- Provide strategic direction to Bluechip clients
- Demonstrate research abilities with the capability to analyse and translate data
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Drive revenue opportunities through new business
- Grow client spend across existing accounts
- Produce high quality presentations and responses to briefs working closely with other areas of the business
- Oversee day-to-day execution of all client projects
- Point person for internal team questions
- Point person for client
- Manage internal and client teams’ expectations
- Form trusted relationship with client counterpart and internal cross-functional team
- Provide strategic and constructive feedback to cross-functional teams
- Seek out a deep understanding of client’s business
- Ability to adapt quickly to problem solve
- Flawlessly manage multiple projects, simultaneously. Help to create, manage and execute daily deliverables + proactively maintain status sheet
- Proactively identify and implement process/resource efficiencies
- Know when and how to escalate operational, resource, budget or timeline issues, in-detail
- Write client scopes
- Ambitious: proactive in raising hand for projects, active contribution and building interdepartmental relationships
- Excellent strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Inspire positivity and confidence among interdepartmental teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess high attention to detail and multitasking capabilities
- Demonstrate accountability and eagerness to learn
- Positive team player with a can-do attitude
- Possess a positive presence within the business
- A passion for great ideas and technology
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have minimum 3 years’ experience working in a sales environment
- Have consistently hit performance and budget targets
- Strong understanding and passion for the current media landscape in WA and Australia
- Have the ability to manage client feedback and complaints and quickly resolve issues
- Have strong written and verbal communication including presenting to clients and team members
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to problem solve and find solutions to complex issues
- Digital sales experience would be advantageous
- Experience with a CRM system/program
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym and onsite parking, is available for the right candidate.
If this is you, please apply via Seek, by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
AGENCY SALES COORDINATOR – ARN
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. We are leaders in the 25-54 demographic. Across Australia our brands include – KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio, and The Edge96.ONE, which entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a Here, There & Everywhere (HT&E) company.
ARN operates Perth’s original FM station, 96FM.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and sales support to our Agency Sales team and is an excellent entry level role into the fast-paced and exciting media industry. If you have a positive and proactive attitude, thrive on a busy work environment – this is the position for you.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Support the Agency sales team in the implementation of national campaigns (across radio, digital, social and events)
- Ensure efficient and correct data entry related to clients.
- Support the sales management and Account Managers in preparation of presentations and responses to external clients and media agencies.
- Working with the Agency team to provide clients and media agencies with industry-leading support and service.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of national campaigns.
- Create, implement and maintain several forms of sales data.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS Excel, Outlook & Power Point
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- Advanced organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- A self-motivated attitude with a commitment to the role.
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt to specialised and ever-changing software and systems.
Benefits & Culture:
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment!
The key benefits include:
- A bonus week of leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual Learning and Development Program including Study Assistance
- Anniversary awards
- Employee Assistance Program
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment!
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter @ausradionetwork and Linkedin /australianradionetwork
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please APPLY via Seek and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business on the 1st June 2018.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT SERVICE – WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING
- Assisting to develop the company’s PR strategy on an international level
- Write press releases for trade media, and articles for digital newsletters and blog posts.
- Develop and manage PR campaigns including media lists, photo libraries and content
- Develop and manage social media initiatives across a range of platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Liaise directly with media partners and develop strong relationships.
- Produce digital email newsletters for DUG’s client base
- Monitor and report on campaign performance.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to deliver the company’s branding objectives
- Assist the Marketing Manager on any other marketing activities and administrative duties as required.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in PR and marketing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written skills and experience producing content for press releases, social media and other digital platforms.
- High level of grammatical knowledge and a hawk eye for detail.
- Demonstrated media liaison skills,
- Knowledge of good news angles and experience creating news stories.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills and experience using digital marketing tools.
- Ability to communicate and work with colleagues at all levels.
- Flexible approach to tackling any task and an enthusiastic and creative manner.
- Technical writing skills or experience within the energy sector would be an advantage.
To apply, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Winning Global Creative Agency is now looking for a Leader & Director for their TV & Content team. Executive leadership position.
Call Allen on 0412 978 830 or email email@example.com
Call Mike on 0433 011 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org