Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
EVENTS MANAGER – SEVEN WEST MEDIA WA
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise of Channel Seven; The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated Perth metro and WA regional newspapers.
As a core member of the marketing team, the purpose of this role is to effectively manage all Seven West Media WA events.
Key responsibilities include:
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of Seven West Media’s target market and the target market’s of Australia’s media eg. Print, broadcast and digital mediums.
• Develop a financial year events calendar that meets the needs (audience and financial) of Seven West Media WA.
• Managing all corporate and business events that sit within the ‘Seven West Event’s’ business unit including the award winning Leadership Matters series.
• Managing major marketing events including the Alinta Energy Christmas Pageant.
• Managing selected Trade Events across Seven West Media’s print, broadcast and digital brands for example program launches.
• Maintain effective working relationships with events stakeholders, internal and external talent.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have exceptional presentation skills and will be responsible for retaining and acquiring commercial sponsorship for events.
• Be commercially savvy and have the ability to manage a P&L for all events.
• Be a team player who can work as part of a wider marketing team and support events outside of a standard event series such as sponsorship activations.
• Contribute to marketing strategy sessions with other marketing team members.
• Work collaboratively with other marketing functions (publicity, promotions, editorial, sponsorships) to generate ideas and share • information and knowledge throughout the department to drive a consistent and integrated message to our audience .
• Demonstrate leadership behaviours and maintain collaborative relationships across the business.
• Ensure marketing team work in a collaborative environment for the benefit of the department and network.
• Work collaboratively with the Chief Marketing Officer to ensure events work within overarching marketing plan.
• Undertake other duties as reasonably directed.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Take all reasonable care to ensure that actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of oneself and others in the workplace.
• Ensure that co-workers are treated respectfully and without any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation
If this sounds like you, please apply via Seek.
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE – CHANNEL 7 PERTH
Seven West Media is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, BVOD and online. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7Plus, as well as The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
At Seven West Media we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us – we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment.
Uniting communities, breaking news and smashing records, our teams are making it happen together and we have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of this.
See more details including the position requirements and apply HERE.