Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
DIGITAL ACTIVATION MANAGER – EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY
Brand and Marketing, Joondalup Campus • $100,036 to $112,874 p.a. • Ongoing, Full-time
This is an exciting role for someone with a passion for Digital Marketing and the experience to match.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing and Analytics, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of digital marketing, social media, search and marketing audience and automation strategies to grow student enrolments.
Please see all the relevant details and apply via the ECU Employment Opportunities website.
AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER – SOUTHERN CROSS AUSTEREO
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
As our newest Agency Account Manager, you will join a high performing team who work hard and fast to grow strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in. You will be required to ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
We are looking for the newest member of the SCA Crew who is:
• hard working, resilient and confident
• an excellent communicator who adopts a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to customers both internally and externally
• exceptionally well presented and able to deliver attractive, accurate and customer focused communication
• genuinely passionate about the media industry and LOVES all things sales.
• 2-3 years of B2B selling experience with consistent and proven results
• excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• the ability to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others
• a positive attitude to change and new challenges.
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organisation. If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced? We have a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter via the SCA Careers website.