Each week Campaign Brief posts positions within the advertising, media & marketing industry. Email email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday. Listings are FREE for Campaign Brief WA magazine subscribers or $44 (inc. GST) for non-subscribers for a two-week listing. Recruitment consultancies by negotiation.
• DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE – NINE
• SENIOR STRATEGIC PLANNER – 303 MULLENLOWE
• BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, SYDNEY – DIGITAL LOOP
DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE – NINE
This will be a diverse role where no two days will be the same. You will be closely working with the Head of Digital, who will help you learn the role and share their knowledge of the industry.
While already one of Australia’s leading content and advertising companies across broadcast, digital and print, Nine has embarked on a journey of future growth and our Sales Executives are at the coal face of this evolution. They are evangelising new ways of digital advertising in Australia while developing and maintaining relationships with agencies and clients alike.
Our Sales Executives deliver market leading solutions while ensuring great service and results for our customers. This is a role for a passionate and experienced Sales Executive or Senior Sales Coordinator who is excited and driven by emerging trends and technologies.
- Identify opportunities for new business growth
- Build and maintain effective relationships with agencies and clients
- Have a deep understanding of the media industry and its buying models
- Ability to represent the NEC brand in market
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Demonstrate a positive and professional communication style
- Participate in a team environment
- Communicates in a clear, timely and consistent manner
- Performing administrative project work using software tools Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Collating market research
- Co-ordinate sales presentations
- Campaign management
Being part of our Nine Sales team means you will benefit from:
- Participating in our Sales Academy to further your skills in both digital, broadcast and print sales
- Our fun vibrant culture and large recognition program where we reward outstanding performance quarterly
- Being rewarded through our highly competitive commission structure
Essential experience & skills
- Demonstrated success at leveraging your networks of contacts within the media industry showing the ability to be flexible when these change
- Able to relate how you have performed against sales targets and negotiated successful outcomes for both clients and your business with a win/win approach
- Minimum of 2 years media sales experience
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly, and engage audiences and advertisers. As the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want, while celebrating our ability to give the shared experiences to audiences, the ones that connect us together. Living at the intersection of Australia’s best content, conversation and culture, Nine is where Australia connects. Our business operates in the following four divisions: Australian Community Media & Printing and Stuff; Publishing (including Metro Mastheads, Nine Digital and Events); Stan; and Television. Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV and CarAdvice, subscription video on demand platform Stan, and majority investments in Domain and Macquarie Media.
SENIOR STRATEGIC PLANNER – 303 MULLENLOWE
Curious? A calm voice in the storm? Able to make unexpected connections?
We want you to come and join 303 MullenLowe Perth as a Senior Strategic Planner.
This is an exciting and critically important role in the agency as you’ll be guiding the strategic direction of key accounts and leading pitches.
You’ll need to have a minimum 5 years experience as a brand strategist or ad planner in an advertising agency or consultancy.
As we are a full service agency, we need someone with a sound working knowledge of social, digital, data and channel planning. You don’t need to be an expert in all these disciplines but must be comfortable working with fellow strategists who are and be able to lead multi-disciplined teams.
We’re looking for someone with a collaborative, flexible and open attitude… a team player, not a silo thinker or back-room planner.
We need someone who isn’t afraid to get outside the office and actually talk to the people you’re trying to influence.
All applicants must also have a valid visa to work in Australia.
If you’re ready for the next challenge in your planning career, send your CV to email@example.com
DIGITAL ADVERTISING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, SYDNEY – DIGITAL LOOP
Digital Loop is on the hunt for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic sales professional to represent Music Feeds and a selection of other key digital publishers in the Sydney and Melbourne market. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who will be responsible for selling a wide range of offerings including digital, content, social, sponsorships, activations and new and emerging partnerships.
With strong connections within the music industry, led by a dedicated team of music enthusiast editors and journalists, Music Feeds has become the largest site for Australian millennial music fans.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Digital Loop, the role will require the successful applicant to manage existing accounts, develop new business opportunities within the music industry and external media agencies alike, meet sales targets and be proactive in helping develop sales collateral and ideas.
In-depth knowledge of and contacts within Australian music media and the broader digital and media landscape will be looked upon favourably.
- Manage existing accounts within media agencies and direct clients
- Develop and drive new business opportunities
- Achieve individual sales targets
- Work with the digital and editorial teams to help develop sales collateral and proactive ideas
Ideal skills and experience
- 2 -5 years of relevant work experience in digital or media agency sales
- Ability to work in a team environment or autonomously depending on tasks
- Excellent writt
en and verbal communications skills and ability to present
- Sound knowledge of the digital and media landscape
- Sound knowledge of Australian music media
- Track record of consistently achieving individual targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Please send your application to Chris Coufos – firstname.lastname@example.org.