Top Jobs: Employment opportunities @ SBS, AdSocial, Sandbox Productions, Unify, Slick Design and Rare
Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
SBS – Media Sales Co-ordinator
At SBS, we embrace difference and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We also acknowledge the unique contribution that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples make to our society and our workplace through their enduring and continued connection to land, sea, sky and community.
SBS is one of the world’s most unique and innovative media organisations, producing trusted, meaningful and engaging content that exists for all Australians to inspire, support and celebrate the diversity of our multicultural society.
Our purpose, for the last 40 years, has reflected and explored the evolving diversity of Australia, investing in initiatives to deepen its connections with communities, sharing their stories and giving a voice to those often unheard, with the aim of increasing understanding and respect of the differences that make up Australia.
SBS is a truly distinctive network, showcasing multicultural, multilingual and First Nations stories otherwise untold in the Australian media.
Reporting into the WA State Manager, this role will see you supporting the wider team and doing the following:
· Provide general support to the sales team: this goes from basic administrative duties to creating sales schedules for TV and Digital and Radio; assisting in putting together sales proposals, presentations and documents for clients or preparing weekly revenue reports.
· Manage TV and Online sales bookings, liaise with clients and media agencies regarding bookings, schedule times and maintain appropriate files/records.
· Monitor digital inventory, develop media schedules, respond to client briefs in consultation with the Sales Executive, online campaign reporting and sourcing online creative.
· Provide sales support to the general sales team when required including attending meetings, maintaining client databases, identifying revenue opportunities within the advertising schedules.
It is a requirement of this role that incumbents are fully vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 vaccination in line with the ATAGI guidelines which include booster shots. We do however have a medical exemption process and we would be happy to discuss your application should this be applicable to you.
SBS is a flexible workplace, if you are interested in workplace flexibility, we encourage you to have a conversation with us.
We are looking for proactive candidates with a collaborative mindset, capable of working autonomously as well as in a team. Ideally, you would have:
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and be keen to learn new software packages.
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite to prepare general correspondence, sales presentations, reports and spreadsheets.
· Ability to build strong professional relationships
· Well organised and detail oriented
· Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities to meet set targets/outcomes.
· Well-developed customer service skills, with the ability to be flexible and uphold these in a demanding deadline driven environment.
Feel like you meet most but perhaps not all of the above criteria? We encourage you to apply for the position and let us know in your cover letter where there may be some areas for development.
Some of the reasons to consider working with us:
· The people! We truly celebrate and welcome difference at SBS and encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, you’ll be part of one of the most inclusive companies in Australia!
· The culture and the engagement of our workforce! SBS is ranked in the top 25% of all media companies for employee engagement
· We offer a range of benefits; from flexible work arrangements, health checks, salary packaging, an employee assistance program and for our Sydney based employees, free gym membership and parking (subject to availability).
· We’re agile and innovative in the way we work, as well as being a trusted and established brand. At SBS we have been broadcasting for over 40 years and our future is packed with many more exciting developments!
· We also love to promote from within! We have allocated training funds to do just that and help bridge the gaps when moving from role to role.
Want to learn more? Then hit apply and take the first step to applying not just for another job but a possible whole new career in a purpose led organisation!
To apply please email Chris.Eyres@SBS.com.au
We are shortlisting applications as they come in, so don’t delay apply today!
AdSocial – Paid Performance Marketer (Meta Ads)
Paid Performance Marketer (Meta Ads)
Hybrid Office (Home and CBD)
AdSocial is a boutique Perth based agency that specialises in futuristic marketing.
We discover extraordinary ways to elevate content marketing and paid advertising on the Meta product suite using machine learning AI, chatbots and augmented reality.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to broaden your skills beyond traditional marketing, here it is!
We believe that your attitude determines your altitude and can help elevate your knowledge of Meta networking and messaging apps, into the Metaverse if you are prepared to put in the time to learn new skills.
We’re rapidly surpassing internal capacity to manage the paid performance elements of our client obligations and are looking for someone who is experience in creation of ads across the Meta suite.
Going beyond your evidenced abilities to set up impactful campaigns within ads manager we will further enhance your skills to discover how to connect chatbots and augmented reality to advertisements.
Our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of:
· Paid Performance Strategies
· Leverage various ad objectives and placements
· Ability to A/B Test
· Interpret data and deliver insightful recommendations to enhance performance
We believe in creating specialists who are passionate about key areas of marketing, therefore this role has an explicit focus on paid advertising (only).
This role is ideal for a motivated self-starter who wants the freedom to work from home as well as the office.
We’re looking for someone that has high standards of their work and ambitions to be the best. And in return for that, we will help you evolve from a generalist marketer to a specialist in demand.
Must be based on Perth.
Send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandbox Productions – Accounts Manager & Business Development Genius – Content Production and Post
About the business
Sandbox is made up of an experienced and driven team of professionals, who work in the exciting advertising and media industries. We have a diverse range of work including TV adverts and feature films to podcasts, digital projects and everything in between. Everyday provides new and exciting challenges.
We have a genuine caring team culture and we always ensure that we look out for each other. While we are driven to succeed, we still ensure we have fun along the way.
For more information about Sandbox please visit www.thesandbox.com.au
What Make Sandbox’s Products Easy to Sell:
• We’re a well established respected brand
• Over our 11 years we’ve grown an exceptional portfolio of work, with a proven track-record in our target industries
• The space we work in is growing rapidly and so is demand for our product globally
• We don’t compromise on the quality of our output
• We’ve grown into one of the largest companies of its kind in Western Australia
• We have a strong team of producers and artists who have worked on just about any form of audio or visual content you can imagine
About the role
Job tasks and responsibilities:
• To operate and control all Sales activities of the company
• Manage customer accounts efficiently and profitably
• To achieve the agreed sales targets and other KPIs
• Assist in the development of sales and marketing materials for local, national and international markets
• Identify and establish new relationships and income streams
• Liaise with key industry stakeholders
• Attend networking events and social functions as the company representative
• Achieve agreed sales targets
• Build and expand the existing client base in accordance with the Budget and Marketing Plan.
• Establish and maintain a detailed computerised database of client details and interactions
• Support the marketing and delivery of company products and services to new and existing clients
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all company products and services.
• Support other members of the management and service teams in the attainment of their goals
• Undertake administration and reporting tasks as required.
Benefits and perks
• At Sandbox you will have significant autonomy, and the latitude and support you need, to achieve your goals.
• And when Sandbox wins, you win. Company profits are shared with all team members.
Skills and experience
• Essential Skills and Experience:
• Strong well-developed sales skills and the ability to meet targets
• Strong track record of establishing and maintaining business relationships in a complex environment
• Ability to develop sales strategies
• Knowledge of the latest sales and information technology trends and practices
• Experience in cross selling and value adding the sales process
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• The ability and commitment to close sales to achieve the company’s goals and targets
• Able to maintain a consistent positive disposition, especially when under pressure
• A current drivers license
• Experience in or an understanding of the advertising/media industry, including the production and post production process is highly desirable.
• A flexible attitude to work hours
Unify – Programmatic Media Trader
The Programmatic Media Trader will be the interface between the internal Marketing clients and the delivery of digital campaigns. You will require strong data-driven advertising expertise and provide thought leadership around campaign structure and design founded on a deep understanding of how data-driven display advertising works.
This role requires a highly skilled Programmatic Media Trader to manage, deliver and optimise brand, performance and data-driven campaigns. This role is suitable for a highly motivated individual with a passion for digital and data-driven marketing programmatic trading, campaign planning, execution, optimisation and reporting. An ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, able to spot trends in data and apply stringent methodology to drive the maximum level of performance from each campaign. Remote work is also available for the right candidate.
This role will be specifically responsible for using programmatic technology and data to buy advertising space in the digital environment across Display, Video, Audio, Digital Out-of-Home and Social platforms.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• 1-2+ years Programmatic Trading experience.
• Passion for the marketing / advertising industry.
• Solid analytical and statistical training/background is ideal.
• Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms.
• Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
• Beneficial to have experience with programmatic buying on DSPs such as DV360 or The Trade Desk.
• Experience across platforms such as Google Ads and Meta is also welcome.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Google sheets understanding.
• Any advertising agency, ad network, trading desk or publisher experience.
• Good understanding of ad networks, publishers, exchanges and auction marketplaces.
• High level of communication, you need to be able to articulate and communicate with the team and clients
You’ll be joining an inclusive and encouraging workplace that provides flexible working arrangements and autonomy. We work out of our office in suburban Subiaco but also work from home regularly.
Competitive salary on offer, negotiable based on experience and expertise.
If you believe you are right for this role, please email Josh@unify.net.au and email@example.com
Slick Design – Account Manager
We’re passionate about design and are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team.
We’re boutique company with a global mindset and creativity running through our veins, we develop graphic design Perth can be proud of. We create memorable communication-driven design that tells your story and engages with your audience.
We love rising to a challenge. Flexible, friendly and accessible, we can adapt to your changing deadlines and make last-minute miracles happen. We approach briefs of any size with the same enthusiasm and dynamic spirit.
We have a hands-on approach. Clients deal directly with creative professionals at Slick Design, ensuring there’s no loss of communication. We are a consultative, multi-disciplinary design agency that will do everything we can to help.
Rare – Account Director
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Director to join Perth’s largest independent full-service creative agency. Our independence sets us apart and allows us to put people at the heart of everything we do. The successful candidate will have endless opportunity for growth, leadership and influence within our team.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director and the Client Services Director, this role has a strong focus on creativity, critical thinking, campaign planning and team management and leadership, as well as the ability to work closely with the various teams to deliver high quality outputs.
• Directing, managing and developing client portfolio through strong client relationships.
• Managing portfolio staff to deliver timely and effective results for clients and the Agency.
• Responsible for the profitable growth of the portfolio through existing and new clients.
• Contributing to the efficient running of the business, including process improvements and leading New Business and proactive initiatives and assisting the Client Services Director and Senior Account Director where required.
What we are looking for:
• A minimum of 2+ years’ experience as an Account Director
• Strong experience delivering multi-faceted campaigns across all channels with a focus on digital outputs
• Experience with managing and building relationships with senior client stakeholders
• A detailed understanding of digital channels and their roles and capabilities
• Strong client facing communication & presentation skills (written and verbal)
• People leadership experience – an ability to develop and elevate others
• A proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• A curious mind that challenges how and why things are done
• An ability to see the big picture and lead the clients while simultaneously in the detail to get the job done
• Great attention to detail – able to execute with excellence
What we’ll offer you:
• A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
• Access to top tier clients and complex business challenges
• Flexible working hours for greater work life balance
• A city center location for easy access to transport, food and retail
• Heritage listed office building, designed to support a high performing workforce
• A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
• Social and supportive team environment putting “humans at the heart of all we do”
• A day off on your birthday as well as cakes and party pies
• A celebration of all cultures with our cultural swap day off.
• A doona day every year for staff with 5+ years tenure
• $1,500 + 24 hours p.a training allowance to help you get to the next level
• Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance (EAP) programme
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? APPLY HERE!
Rare is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, knowing our individual differences make us collectively better. We are committed to helping create a better Australia through a focus on health and wellbeing, social and economic inclusion and reducing our environmental impact.