UPDATED: Each week Campaign Brief WA posts positions available within the WA advertising, media & marketing industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (please place ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the subject) with the details of your vacancies by 5.00pm Tuesday for listing on Wednesday.
Humaan – Project Manager
Due to our ongoing growth across our digital projects, we are looking for a client-facing project manager to join the team.
A little about you
• You’re great with people.
• You’re incredibly organised.
• You love building client relationships.
• You care about the work and the outcomes.
In short, you’re a motivated project manager with 3+ years’ experience of delivering web-based digital products and services. You may have worked for a digital agency in the past, or a production company, or honed your skills working in an in-house role.
You understand the role that extraordinary digital products play for successful brands. You are accountable and are proactive in finding solutions.
As a project manager at Humaan, you’ll work closely with technical specialists across design and development to ensure all the products we ship meet our quality standards, timeframes and expectations.
• Manage projects, teams, budgets, and deadlines.
• Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our processes, communication, and workflow.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, writers, managers, clients, and users to create world-class digital experiences.
• Take responsibility for quality details and ensure we deliver the best possible results.
• Use your excellent communication skills to foster positive relationships within the team and with clients.
• Enjoy the support of an enthusiastic team, a friendly social environment, managers who listen, professional development resources, and human-first workplace culture.
• 3+ years experience as a Project Manager
• Excellent communication, collaboration and time-management skills
• High attention to detail with a process-driven mindset
• Experience managing projects and delivering on time and budget
• Ability to manage stakeholders and foster great client relationships
• Competitive salary, based on experience
• Flexible working hours, no overtime (we value work-life balance)
• Regular social activities and team events
• Your choice of setup
• Personal development time
• Parking available on-site at our office in Northbridge
You must be legally eligible to work in Australia and speak fluent English.
Please note: this is an in-house position, based in Perth, Australia.
Living Online – Digital Marketing Consultant
Rare opportunity for a passionate digital marketing professional to join a high performing, international award-winning team that for the past 14 years have embraced constant innovation to achieve truly remarkable, intelligent and creative digital solutions.
Why choose Living Online?
When you join Living Online, you will be joining a team of creative, bright minds who consistently achieve exceptional results. You will be signing up for a company who knows that the best people are craving the best working conditions to showcase their talent.
• Do you have a dream to live somewhere else in the world but don’t want to give up your job? At LO you can go live anywhere in the world and keep working. We know we can effectively live online, so, go live your dream for a month of the year without using holiday leave.
• At LO you can create your own schedule within our 76-hour fortnight. We know bright minds are passionate and hardworking, so go ahead and design your work week!
• Want to better spend your time? At LO you can stay home and work for up to 3 days per week; that commute will look so much better the other days!
• At LO, your career growth is front of mind. We provide a supportive environment where everyone is an individual. You will be supported and coached to be one of the best multi-skilled Digital Marketing Professionals in the country! Need we say more?
You will be joining an incredibly talented team of people who consistently produce outstanding outcomes! We’ve delivered more than 30 million extra visits per year through SEO for one client alone, equating to 470% growth in a little over three years. Dive into our case studies if you want to see more: https://www.livingonline.com.au/case-studies/
Being critical to our client’s growth, this role is pivotal to our business. You will employ your creative, growth and service mindset in optimizing our clients’ brands within a complex, dynamic online environment.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
• Planning and managing digital marketing campaigns that create phenomenal results and exceed client objectives.
• Constructing and optimising digital advertising campaigns using a variety of platforms, including search, social, apps and video.
• Developing and implementing content marketing campaigns to leverage and promote content across organic channels supported by paid spend.
• Configuring email marketing campaigns to build and capitalise upon the value of email database lists and custom audiences.
• Maximising conversion rates and optimising the user experience of client websites and other online marketing channels.
• Coordinating high quality SEO campaigns to maximise the performance of client websites in organic search.
You will be eager to simultaneously develop both deep tactical specialisations and broad multi-channel digital marketing capabilities, and have the ability to think strategically, plan efficiently, develop highly creative solutions, and make data-driven decisions that deliver tangible outcomes.
You will revel in the idea of combining your 2 + years of experience in digital marketing with your tertiary qualifications in marketing, media, technology, business, or other associated disciplines. Ideally you will have hands-on experience with various channels, tools, and techniques.
Being a passionate digital marketer, you will plan, create and manage campaigns that maximise value delivery within budgetary constraints. Your days will be spent developing client relationships that will enable you to fully understand their goals whilst working alongside your team to produce excellent campaigns that exceed client expectations. You will also get to further develop your management skills as you oversee and provide feedback within your team.
Some of your skills will include:
• Strong data & financial analysis skills.
• Sound account / project management skills.
• Ability to manage competing deadlines and client expectations.
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
• Working in a team cohesively and effectively.
Excited by the idea of helping our high performing team win their next award? To apply, please provide your resume with an accompanying cover letter that describes how your experience matches the role and why you think you’re a great fit for the team!
We appreciate the time taken by candidates in submitting your application and would like to respectfully advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
• How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?
• Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
• Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
• Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
• How many years’ experience do you have as a Digital Marketing Consultant?
The West Australian – Digital Performance Manager
The West Australian Newspaper (as part of Seven West Media) is the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA. But we’re more than that – we’re a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members. We’re here to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we live to give our audience, clients and team the best experience.
As part of our team, you’ll learn, you’ll be challenged and you’ll grow. We think big, work hard and we have loads of fun along the way. You will be well supported, you will receive training on our systems and our products to confidently talk all things ‘Advertising’.
We currently have an opportunity to join our Digital team as a Digital Performance Manager where you will be responsible tasks for:
• Execute and manage all paid performance and remarketing campaigns, from implementation to growth and optimisation
• Project managing organic campaigns and drive strategies to promote client growth
• Day-to-day management of digital advertising campaigns (including reporting and insights)
• Assist in building new client strategy proposals, making a strong contribution to overall client strategies
• Help to implement digital advertising initiatives to facilitate revenue growth
• Represent SWM in a professional and courteous manner
If you’re ready for a career in the media industry, one that could take you anywhere, then we want to meet you. Join us behind the scenes at The Sunday Times, The West Australian, PerthNow and 7plus (to name a few) and let your talents shine.
If you have experience in industries similar to media then give us a shout. You bring the can-do attitude and good vibes, and we’ll bring the career opportunities.
Let’s talk benefits:
• An inclusive and diverse workplace where caring for each other is the norm
• A culture that values respect, collaboration and speaking up
• A lucrative remuneration package
• Flexible working conditions
• Paid parental leave policy
• Free on-site gym
• Free on-site parking
• Employee health and wellbeing support programs
• Work Perks program
You’re someone with:
• The drive to be a team player
• 2+ years’ experience in Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimisation and Facebook advertising
• Currently Google Accredited (Adwords, Analytics)
• A strong understanding and proven record of success within paid search campaign and have vast platform knowledge
• Experience in social media advertising (Facebook Blueprint training available if not accredited)
• Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practice
• The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• A current drivers’ license
If this is you, please reach out to Bart Atkinson: Bart.Atkinson@wanews.com.au