WA-based out of home company Evoke Media has been named Initiative Perth’s Media Partner of the Year for 2018.
The Media Partner award program, created by Initiative and now in its sixth year, culminates in a fun event for the industry where the agency recognises exceptional efforts and services provided by media representatives in WA.
“We truly value the exceptional work our media partners do for us and our clients and we are unwavering in our commitment to being the best media agency they collaborate with,” said Luke O’Sullivan, Managing Director of Initiative Perth. “The Media Partner Award, and the larger function itself, are a little thank you from us to show our gratitude to the smart, challenging, market-leading work that the media industry does with us.”
O’Sullivan said Evoke’s collaborative approach and willingness to go above-and-beyond saw them take out the award for 2018.
“Evoke Media are simply a pleasure to work with. Elaine and Zane don’t just go the extra mile, they run a marathon for us on countless client challenges. Their proactivity and positivity have led to some of the agency’s proudest work this year, and their continued investment in growing the media footprint in regional Western Australia is exceptional.”
Elaine Barry, Director Evoke Media commented “Zane and I love working with the phenomenal professionals at Initiative. They are approachable with a refreshing willingness to collaborate on campaigns that go over and above for clients.”
The winners were treated to a ‘Ginitiative’ day of food and festivities culminating in a private gin masterclass, which invited them to explore a unique world of flavours and botanicals to produce their own bespoke gin.
Initiative’s Media Partner nominees for 2018 were:
- January: Damian Bodestyne – APN Outdoor / JC Decaux
- February: Sarah Harney – Seven West Media
- March: Annette Herbert – Seven West Media
- April: Luke Kevin – Nova
- May: SCA Studio (Amanda Ash, Jess Moug & James van Grootel) – Southern Cross Austereo
- June: Richard Cram – Nine
- July: Suzanne Bevan – Community News
- August: Savannah Lorenzin – APN Outdoor/JC Decaux
- September: Michelle Magdy – Adshel / oOh!
- October: Judith Gempton – West Regionals
- November: Tasha Marciano – Southern Cross Austereo
- December: Elaine & Zane Barry – Evoke Media